Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmmm I'm not sure whether to go for this, when is the next TSV likely to be available, I'm guessing March/April, I can hang on til then as I'm just coming to the end of a pot of PCMC, I have one spare one stashed away! - is the next TSV likely to have some of this in it I wonder?!

Hmmmm I'm not sure whether to go for this, when is the next TSV likely to be available, I'm guessing March/April, I can hang on til then as I'm just coming to the end of a pot of PCMC, I have one spare one stashed away! - is the next TSV likely to have some of this in it I wonder?!

It is a gamble

I agree with you, Autumn.

I used my sample cleanser this morning and thought it was a vast improvement on the standard fragrance (not that it brought Northern Cyprus immediately to mind!). It is not very strong but very nice IMHO. I shall definitely be going for this.

Debenhams do Elemis and 10% off at the moment, plus buy two items and get a GWP.

The Shower Cream, I swear it was £24 when I bought it earlier in the year?

Okay it is £23, but only £20+ and free click and collect from Debenhams.

I agree with you, Autumn.

I used my sample cleanser this morning and thought it was a vast improvement on the standard fragrance (not that it brought Northern Cyprus immediately to mind!). It is not very strong but very nice IMHO. I shall definitely be going for this.

that is why i posted them to show how good value the TSV is

I got home from a mid week break away this evening to find a sample of the cleanser on my door step. I used it to take my make up off this evening. I really liked it. The quantity in the sample was an ample amount to remove all my make-up perfectly. Looking forward to ordering the TSV tomorrow evening.

I've been at Center Parcs this week and had an Elemis treatment - a facial & massage. It was wonderful. I loved every minute of it.

I got a sample of the new cleanser & I hav to say I prefer it to the other one which I quite liked
Wasn't going to get this TSV but I do like the shower cream & use the PCMC every day
and realise the next 2 TSV's won't have any PCMC so think I will probably cave in even though my AD has just been shipped with PCMC in it

Is it going to be on easy pay? (Sorry if it's been mentioned before in the thread, had a quick scoot through and couldn't see)

Yes, it will be on Easy Pay, as Autumn told us:

Latest posts

Back