Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tempting with the easy pays. Cant believe I'm going to say this but it'd be ideal to split up as gifts. Oh god, I'm turning into a QVC presenter....

Tempting with the easy pays. Cant believe I'm going to say this but it'd be ideal to split up as gifts. Oh god, I'm turning into a QVC presenter....

If you were really turning into a presenter you would have said "split up for gifting"!

I stand to be corrected, but is this a first ? that the next day's TSV is being shown 4 hours ahead of launch ????? Within its first 20 minutes apparently 5,000 have been ordered !!!

I love Elemis, but I really don't care for this desperately hard sell tactic.

Ive ordered 2 , will keep most of it and the bits i dont use will be Xmas presents :)

Do you know I am a sucker for the facecloths. If a face cloth had been included I wouldn't have been able to resist buying at least a couple.

Mad I Know.

I am a sucker for a nice bag, this one isn't great but I will buy the set as I do like the cleanser, don't think it's one of their best Tsvs though. I note there are few of the cleansers on eBay already

I find Keeley a bit irritating normally, but she's stopping (most of) Jill Franks' stupid interruptions during this presentation so hooray for Keeley.

just ordered 2 for my mum on her request (she hasn't got the hand of phoning QVC rather than phoning me yet)... she is very happy with it.

I am a sucker for a nice bag, this one isn't great but I will buy the set as I do like the cleanser, don't think it's one of their best Tsvs though. I note there are few of the cleansers on eBay already

Loads of items from the Tsv on Ebay now , including the bag for £4.49 :mysmilie_19:

For some reason I am now tempted.

But I keep telling myself I do not need any more PCMC!!! Three pots, plus fulls size Rodial Dragon's Blood,Eve Lom Radiance Cream(I did not buy these but won them in a SpaceNK draw thing), a few small pots of Algenist Lift and Firm which were freebies.

Cleanser wise I am using a 400mls Elemis and have the toner, plus 2 unopened Radiance and a Sensitive Wash(I have one opened and using now), one REN Evercalm facial wash.

So ends my confusion of stockpiled cleansers and moisturizers.

Well I have resisted so far, was going to order it but looked in my stock cupboard and decided I really need to use up what I have, i like PCMC but prefer LE Superskin and I am not impressed with the tiddly sized handcream, I am going to stay strong and not order it, I hope ��

Well I caved in. I'm not really an Elemis skincare girl (PCMC will get used, but that cleanser makes me spotty so will be good to give away as a present). However, I've never tried their body products so for £9.99 easy pays I thought I may as well give them a whirl and see what they're like.

I am not even remotely interested in this. I looked at my stash last night too, full of Liz Earle tsv stuff (I ordered 2) and lots of Lime & Ginger and Tranquil Touch bath/body products and thought "nah"! I briefly saw the presentation on the SNS as I was doing dishes and didn't unmute it and looked away, ha ha. I won't be watching any of the shows today either. This is a first for me, so I don't want to be swayed into it as it's really doing nothing for me.

I ordered one this morning after seeing it last night; looked at my stock of PCMC and down to my last pot (those small 30mls don't last a great amount of time) and short of cleanser, the rest I will give away as a Christmas present this year. You do get a kind of sinking feeling adding to the stock (possibly!!) but the bits I do want cover the cost. Didn't go for the easy pay either, just wanted it bought and paid for avoiding bits coming out of your account for months ahead. The past few years I've gone for two of these but not this time. Interesting to see when/if it sells out?

Latest posts

Back