Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No wonder they will need to shift 120 000 + sets.

Isn't it 108,500? Keeley had people guessing on her Facebook page and was offering a TSV for the winner. I hope it sells out so we don't get it as an Easter Surprise.

Maybe they're targeting the really old wrinklies who maybe go to bed early? :clock:

What? :mysmilie_10:

I'm not being ageist, it's Elemis being inclusive! :handshake: :mysmilie_491:

:mysmilie_477:

They had this number 120 000 in previous years but with more viewers I thought that they will buy more.
Remember it's normally "buy more save more"

Maybe they're targeting the really old wrinklies who maybe go to bed early? :clock:

What? :mysmilie_10:

I'm not being ageist, it's Elemis being inclusive! :handshake: :mysmilie_491:

:mysmilie_477:

:mysmilie_59: That'll be for me then LOL

On FB, Keeley said it was 107,500 unit that took 20 trucks to get to the warehouse.

Whatever, it's a no from me. Nothing to excite me.

Oh, I asked about the new Pro Radiance Cleaner and was told at a Elemis counter it is coming out next year to the general public.

It seems Elemis counters and online will be doing their own version of a TSV, a special kit at a very special price. No sure if it will be monthly or what?

Unless I'm reading this wrong (and it's quite possible), I was expecting three new products but from the photo Autumn posted, it only looks like two (the rose & jasmine hand cream and the limited addition cleanser).

The 3rd new product is the Skin Nourishing Body Cream, as previously they did this in a lotion.

3 out of 6 full size? Shocking. Especially for a Christmas tsv. These companies are getting stingy. Can't they do an amazing value kit just one a year? I keep harking back to the Liz Earle tsv, but it was all full size and excellent value, whether they were products you personally used or not, there's no denying it.

They did the big TSV about two years ago, all full size but it was around £70 but four easy pay. I loved it. But loads complained and last year they did the smaller sizes one cheaper. Now Keeley keeps insisting that this is what customers want. Not me.

Latest posts

Back