Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fancy Will trekking out to Northern Cyprus, an unrecognised state, except by Turkey I believe, to do this promo. Was no one available in London?

She's over here every two minutes, surely they could have filmed on her last visit?

This, folks, is where our postage charges (per item) are going!!

I received a card from QVC today re the Elemis TSV - it contained a sample of the 'Special Edition' Pro-Radiance. I had no intention of buying any TSV's as I did not feel it really represented vfm.

However, having tried this P-R I have decided a couple of kits may have to be purchased. It is the same as the 'normal' P-R but with a better fragrance. I have sensitive skin - so will let you know in a couple of days if I have any reaction.

I got the card and No sample :( Oh will still going for the TSV, first Tsv in a long time im actually excited about.

I got a sample. The card is folded back on itself so it is not obvious...... Have another look in case you missed it!!!,

It's a tiny sample anyway. I used mine this morning. The fragrance is so faint it was disappointing. I had makeup on the cotton wool when toning so either I used it incorrectly or it's not impressive. I could have done with enough sample for a second try.

I got a sample and liked it, I agree the scent is quite faint but I really liked the feel of it on my skin, it has tempted me to go for the tsv although I don't need it and said I wouldnt :confused:

I have just used the sample and I did really like it. It had a very subtle fragrance but then I am used to the Elemis Cleansing Balm which I am using at the moment and really does have lots of strong essential oils in it. I am not sure if I am going to buy this as I have stacks of the shower cream in stock and am very disappointed with the small sizes . Will wait to see the presentations.

I had a sample of the cleanser and really liked it,will definitely be ordering the Tsv as I can use the pcmc for my eyes

I just tried my sample this morning & have to say I really like it. I'm a big fan of creme cleansers. I'm not over keen on the balms. If I had to choose my favourite balm it would be Emma Hardies Moringa Balm. I agree with everyone else, in that there really is little fragrance to it, but it melts into your skin lovely and my face felt really clean & soft after using it. I will defiantly be purchasing the TSV. That said I do seem to have a stock pile of cleansers as ordered the Liz Earle TSV as well as two of the limited edition orange & mint Liz Earle cleanse & polish. I'm a bit of a cleanser junkie:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back