Elemis TSV - 14/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Woohoo! mine just arrived too! Bit disappointed in the way it was packaged, all loose in the box covered in falling apart packing bits (those foamy things!). All the products are covered in bits of them, like they're dusty.

Still, I'll get over it!! :8:

Tx

Yeh mine came today for my mum n I thought it might have been in a gift box but nvm its still lovely and Im sure she is goin to be delighted and the bag is a lovely bonus. Plus dont want to jinx but QVC's delivery times have been spot on lately (for me anyway)

Mine's just arrived. Agree about the packaging - I expected a box to be honest, but it was a good price, so I won't complain too much.

I like the bag - it's a strange size though. A bit big for a makeup bag and a bit small for a washbag!

I've got such a rotten cold at the moment, I can't smell a thing, so haven't been able to have a sniff of anything yet!

I got mine this morn but didn't have chance to look through all the items properly as was rushing off to work!!

Can't wait to have a try before I go out tonight : )

I ordered mine at midnight. DH finally caved and ordered one (on his account) to put away for my birthday later in the afternoon. The one he ordered arrived yesterday, no sign of mine :33:???

(Mind you, I nabbed his one as mine is - hopefully - on its way and he can put that one away instead!!!)

Still no sign of mine here in this remote part of the country, otherwise known as Manchester...

Mine came today, by Royal Mail. Crummy packaging, I agree. I expected it to be in a box - it's certainly not ideal for presenting as a gift as it is. The bag is darker than it looked on TV too - more pewter or gunmetal than silver, but hey ho.

Hi guys mine arrived yesterday, but I opened it today and the shower/bath cream smells really good, but the moisture melt smells really off, a bit like milk gone sour, is that what it's supposed to smell like?

Mine arrived today was going to give the face products to my sister for christmas and keep the bath ones for me but never new the exotic frangipan would smell so strong think that would give me a migraine :2: The milk bath smell is to die for though ........

Hi guys mine arrived yesterday, but I opened it today and the shower/bath cream smells really good, but the moisture melt smells really off, a bit like milk gone sour, is that what it's supposed to smell like?

The melt is a very intense version because its oil. Frangipani is a very heady fragrance when used in perfume, I wouldn't wear it myself in that version. I actually think it smells sickly. The shower cream would be much weaker in smell compared to the melt.

Did not get the TSV but did order the body washs as a Christmas present and i am still waiting for them to arrive :54:

Still no tsv here...

lol DollyD, this is certainly a far-off place judging by the time it takes qvc to deliver to me...I'm thinking of moving somewhere more accessible, Azerbaijan perhaps...

Just got mine today, but the shower gel is missing! Blast, has anyone else had anything missing, or is it just me?
Now I have to go shopping for one more present...

po left a card on thurdsay so was going to send other half to post office on monday to pick it up sat in dressing gown this morning sunday and knock on door its arrived still waiting for honora tsv earrings look like its got lost

Latest posts

Back