Elemis TSV 01/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Re production dates, Keeley was keen to stress that they can't sell anything legally that has less than 1 years shelf life........I bought a tan accelerator from Elemis direct, which was delivered on Friday, and was manufactured in Feb 21, so only 9 months shelf life!? I had a nose in John Lewis, and they were the same date 🙄

Re production dates, Keeley was keen to stress that they can't sell anything legally that has less than 1 years shelf life........I bought a tan accelerator from Elemis direct, which was delivered on Friday, and was manufactured in Feb 21, so only 9 months shelf life!? I had a nose in John Lewis, and they were the same date 🙄
You should contact Elemis

So my TSV arrived…. And I checked the codes using the same checker site I always use….
The cleansing balm was manufactured in Oct 2022 so 8 months old.
The day cream April 2022
The night cream May 2022.. so both just around a year old……
Now Keeley said they were all checked and had shelf life of two years, which is about right…depending on when they were checked! More importantly, it shows me that the checker site has actually given the same results. So that throws out the argument by Keeley and Abi Cleeve that all these sites are giving incorrect information…

So my TSV arrived…. And I checked the codes using the same checker site I always use….
The cleansing balm was manufactured in Oct 2022 so 8 months old.
The day cream April 2022
The night cream May 2022.. so both just around a year old……
Now Keeley said they were all checked and had shelf life of two years, which is about right…depending on when they were checked! More importantly, it shows me that the checker site has actually given the same results. So that throws out the argument by Keeley and Abi Cleeve that all these sites are giving incorrect information…
How do you check expiry dates on Elemis ?

My tsv arrived today, am not going to try and check production dates, will just make sure I use it fairly sharpish. Got a leaflet with it that says the July tsv will include a new pro collagen rose micro serum, no indication of what else may be included
Ah, does that mean a micro 5ml bottle then? Quite fancy trying it though. Big birthday in July so I have an excuse.

CC

Mine arrived yesterday. The cat had a chew at the storage box.

I have one which I got in Debenhams some years back, I think it was the special 100 ml size of PCMC? It is white leatherette to be used as a jewellery box, inside it has sections to put rings and the middle for bracelets.

Latest posts

Back