Elemis today...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
From what I can see, depending on price, this kit could look better than the TSV :D 3 easy pay too.

geba6uqu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I notice that Elemis is available in some Debenhams stores - well at least in Preston were I saw the counter whilst passing through the other day!.

I got sent an Elemis gift set this week. It has the ginger and lime hand wash and body lotion. Well ginger and something anyway. Very nice and a real treat.

Pss!!!!!! Debenhams will be having another 10% discount on cosmetics this coming Wednesday.

Timetospa have 25% off all full size products until tomorrow midnight and you get to pick 5 items with two items purchased.

I've got really greasy skin, even at my age, and have tried all the lotions, potions and creams by QVC. Mostly sticking with Liz E and
Emma Hardie but i've been trying the Elemis cleanser, and i have just realised its made such a difference to my skin. I sometimes
put my estee lauder double wear make up on at 6 a.m. and last night after finishing at 21.00 i realised i hadn't touched my make up
up during the day, it was crazy and i never got a chance to think about makeup, and when i got home at 22.00 my face wasn't greasy,
it felt really matt, which is amazing. I was totally shocked. I seem to have found the perfect thing to cleanse my skin after all this
time. I then put estee lauder advanced night wear on, and the advanced night eye cream, and my skin is looking really really smooth
and , dare i say, not greasy. Just wanted to share my story, as it might help someone who has the same sort of skin as me :bow:

Latest posts

Back