Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Card but no sample here too!! Well done QVC at least it made it my length before the TSV as mail normally arrives with me after!!

Got the card today as well but no sample either!

Mens kit showing on 2 EP now so have ordered mine

Still undecided about TSV but will probably cave in

This has been my first Elemis purchase for over 4 years. I like the ordinary milk bath and also like Jasmine and Rose type scents. I adore the frangipani. I am intrigued to try the cleanser as a rival to my beloved Emma Hardie. The only product I may not use is the PCMC ( I used to use it but got bored). If I have no inclination to use it after a couple of months I will flog it on ebay. Not bothered by the lack of easy pay-that is a fantastic price.

This has been my first Elemis purchase for over 4 years. I like the ordinary milk bath and also like Jasmine and Rose type scents. I adore the frangipani. I am intrigued to try the cleanser as a rival to my beloved Emma Hardie. The only product I may not use is the PCMC ( I used to use it but got bored). If I have no inclination to use it after a couple of months I will flog it on ebay. Not bothered by the lack of easy pay-that is a fantastic price.

Ive been using the cleansing balm for a few weeks and I really like it , Ive never used the Emma hardie balm so not sure how it compares. Love the New milk bath, im sure you will to WG. I agree it is a fantastic price :mysmilie_3:

Does anyone know if you can use the jasmine and rose as a body lotion, like you can with the original milk bath???

Autumn, I knew you would not let me down. Thanks very much.

Your very welcome, Its partly why I would never Buy it for £29 but as part of the Tsv I think its great value , it does smell amazing :mysmilie_59:

Have decided against this. I love the Tranquil Touch bath elixr so think I will stock up on that from eBay instead. Had enough of Frangipani (plus have a couple of each already in stash), prefer a foaming bath product, don't like balms to cleanse as they are too rich, flash balm - meh! It's only 15ml so don't feel like I am missing out. PCMC I have one on the go but can get 50ml at a good price on the bay.....

So, there's me talked out of it! More money to pay for the Lulu Guinness I ordered earlier :doh:

for some reason they have been showing this on Dale's gift show this evening. (Saturday)They must have 1,000's and 1,000 to get rid of before the "man in his van" comes to take them back to the factory.

Latest posts

Back