Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone check if the Cleansing Balm is the standard travel 20ml size or the qvc-exclusive 30ml size? I'm thinking the latter? Just curious thanks!

Mine arrived today too and I agree the jasmine and rose milk bath smells beautiful. I'll be keeping some of the items and giving others as a present with the bag. I'm really pleased with it and looking forward to trying the cleansing balm tonight. Has anyone tried this, and if so can you tell me if it is OK for sensitive skin? Hope everyone who ordered theirs early receives them soon.

I found the balm very similar to Emma Hardie. I have combi skin and love both versions. Am def going for this Tsv as the collection will all get used and the price is super. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback about the balm Donna I will do a patch test as you suggest. Hype in a jar, the cleansing balm and moisturiser pots are both 30 mls although they look different sizes in the photos posted earlier in the thread

Thanks for the feedback about the balm Donna I will do a patch test as you suggest. Hype in a jar, the cleansing balm and moisturiser pots are both 30 mls although they look different sizes in the photos posted earlier in the thread

Perfect decent sizes. Will wait till it airs and go for ep plus buy more save more!

Thanks Pandora and Fallen Angel - I was thinking it would be the 30g/ml as that's what they had in the last tsv. It only being 20g/ml in the Elemis kits and gwp's. It's hard to tell from the pics though! - Thanks guys!

Tried the Milk bath this evening and the smell is gorgeous , scented the whole bathroom. I also tried the cleansing balm for the first time and its left my skin feeling beautifully soft and smooth and I love the fragrance of that too, the 30g pot should last at least 4-6 weeks as you don't need much. Ill be trying the flash balm tomorrow :Laugh:

The full size Balm is 102 grams, so not bad.

I don't get on with jasmine(Chanel No5 smells vile on me, its all jasmine and rose), unless beaten down by say sandalwood, cedar or some other big woody notes. Last year I gave the Bloom oil stuff away as I hated the smell and that was just sniffing from the bottl.

I have never tried a cleansing balm so looking forward to this as usually use an elemis cream based cleanser . I will use all the other products in the TSV so it is a good one for me.

The full size Balm is 102 grams, so not bad.

I don't get on with jasmine(Chanel No5 smells vile on me, its all jasmine and rose), unless beaten down by say sandalwood, cedar or some other big woody notes. Last year I gave the Bloom oil stuff away as I hated the smell and that was just sniffing from the bottl.
That's interesting Donna, I didn't like the Bloom oil either and did try using it in case I might like it more than sniffing from the bottle , but then spent ages trying to wash it off as I hated the smell so much! So why do I like the new Jasmine and Rose milk bath so much as it smells totally different to me? I suppose I'm saying not to be put off by the oil but I know perfumes are so personal.

Its the rose and because no doubt they have a milk base for the new one.

I am glad you love it, as it will be available in the permanent range.

I love the Soothing range which is more herbal like

£29 for 200ml!, how meant baths would you get out of that, 10? . Plus p and p of £4, over £3 a bath !!!!!, or does it go further?

Its 290mls but yes I agree its way over priced , but it is lovely :Wink:

Apologies if this has been posted, I haven't seen it, but I am out of sorts today! The men's set:

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC

13 hours ago.

Elemis Men's Face & Body Essentials. This four-piece set features a refreshing Deep Cleanse Facial Wash with a high performance Ice-Cool Foaming Shave Gel, lightweight, plus hydrating shower gel and moisturiser. Perfect for a refreshing daily skincare regime, this kit will make a great gift for that special man in your life.

Contains:

1 x Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (200ml) - a fast-acting gel loosens and removes dirt and grime leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. Pour a small amount into palms and mix with warm water to create a rich lather, gently massage into damp skin using circular motions and rinse well. Contains spearmint, peppermint and oak bark in a unique milk protein base
1 x Ice-Cool Foaming Shave Gel (200ml) - a high performance foam for a clean, close shave that helps defend the skin against irritation and razor burn, leaving it feeling softened and refreshed. Dispense a small amount into palms and lather, shave, rinse. Contains Chinese date, English oak and witch hazel
1 x Daily Moisture Boost (50ml) - a lightweight moisturiser that hydrates the skin, helping to soothe shaved skin whilst citrus oils help decongest. Contains a blend of Polynesian green tamanu oil and cactus cerus flower, plant based natamilks of chestnut and bamboo. helps Apply morning and evening to face and neck.
1 x Revitalise Me Shower Gel (200ml) - this uplifting shower gel conditions and cares for your skin and contains a blend of powerful essential oils of thyme, basil and neroli, plus invigorating sweet orange and lime oils. In the shower, squeeze a small amount into wet palms and massage over body, then rinse off.
1 x black men's bag

1394083_10151980236230349_1311162454_n.jpg

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC This collection will be £38.64 !!!

Probably not on easy pay according to Keeley.

Apologies if this has been posted, I haven't seen it, but I am out of sorts today! The men's set:

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC

13 hours ago.

Elemis Men's Face & Body Essentials. This four-piece set features a refreshing Deep Cleanse Facial Wash with a high performance Ice-Cool Foaming Shave Gel, lightweight, plus hydrating shower gel and moisturiser. Perfect for a refreshing daily skincare regime, this kit will make a great gift for that special man in your life.

Contains:

1 x Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (200ml) - a fast-acting gel loosens and removes dirt and grime leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. Pour a small amount into palms and mix with warm water to create a rich lather, gently massage into damp skin using circular motions and rinse well. Contains spearmint, peppermint and oak bark in a unique milk protein base
1 x Ice-Cool Foaming Shave Gel (200ml) - a high performance foam for a clean, close shave that helps defend the skin against irritation and razor burn, leaving it feeling softened and refreshed. Dispense a small amount into palms and lather, shave, rinse. Contains Chinese date, English oak and witch hazel
1 x Daily Moisture Boost (50ml) - a lightweight moisturiser that hydrates the skin, helping to soothe shaved skin whilst citrus oils help decongest. Contains a blend of Polynesian green tamanu oil and cactus cerus flower, plant based natamilks of chestnut and bamboo. helps Apply morning and evening to face and neck.
1 x Revitalise Me Shower Gel (200ml) - this uplifting shower gel conditions and cares for your skin and contains a blend of powerful essential oils of thyme, basil and neroli, plus invigorating sweet orange and lime oils. In the shower, squeeze a small amount into wet palms and massage over body, then rinse off.
1 x black men's bag

View attachment 9680

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC This collection will be £38.64 !!!

Probably not on easy pay according to Keeley.

Thankyou for posting :Laugh:

Latest posts

Back