Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't normally watch Q on sat nights but I'm sulking with Himself an have stropped off upstairs and just put it on - he's just said they've already sold 11,000 of the elemis TSV - that can't be right can it?????

Think i will sleep on it and decide tomorrow - be sure and leave one for me just in case!

It wouldn't be a bargain for me really - I like the frangipani shower cream but I don't rate PCMC, I never use bath lotions as I never have a bath (I'm not a dirty cow I just prefer showers), I might use the cleanser - never tried it, the body oils nice but I've a big bottle already that I never use. I can't justify £46 for one or two things id use.

It wouldn't be a bargain for me really - I like the frangipani shower cream but I don't rate PCMC, I never use bath lotions as I never have a bath (I'm not a dirty cow I just prefer showers), I might use the cleanser - never tried it, the body oils nice but I've a big bottle already that I never use. I can't justify £46 for one or two things id use.
Ditto but I still want it 'cause its a bargain. I will not give in.

Yep, it's only a bargain if you need it. I've told myself off for thinking about it, I'm happy with Alpha H and mustn't stray no matter how much of a bargain.

Yep, it's only a bargain if you need it. I've told myself off for thinking about it, I'm happy with Alpha H and mustn't stray no matter how much of a bargain.
I'm happy with my dove soap and Nivea cream...

Ditto but I still want it 'cause its a bargain. I will not give in.

Good girl. You don't really want it, keep telling yourself that. The evil ones at La Q are just trying to brainwash you - don't let them win :giggle:

They have marketed this Tsv very well. Big hints and what the items were, the payments. All leaked well I advance of going live. They have done a cracking job!!

I know when the big Xmas beauty TSV used to be Molton Brown that one year they sold 120,000 of them so they've probably got quite a few of these to shift, hence all the hype!!!

Well if 22,000 have sold already, you may depend there will have been 50,000 sitting in the warehouse, and multiply that by £40 plus p& p = telephone number profits !!!!!!

I normally buy the Elemis tsv's but not this time. Too many items that will sit on the shelf and will only use when I remember ! I have loads of stock 'fill-ins' that I've bought just to get one or two items. And if Elemis want to re-cycle silver bags, then I've plenty they can have !!!!!

I think the last Elemis Xmas Tsv had over 120,000 so theres plenty to go around lol

Well, if there are 120,000 of this one available, I think multiplying that by 40 (without p & p) will be £4,800,000 - although I stand to be corrected. Not bad for one item in an 18 hour period !

I'm so tempted but don't really want to spend £45 even if it is on easypays!!

What happened to all the F.A.R.T.S on here?!! (Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending!) :mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back