Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally agree, I first heard the size on FB and thought must be a mistake. But did a google and found a few photos and details on the product. Yes, it was 290mls!!!! Oh Elemis, don't lose your head and over spoil your customers that extra 10mls just too much. :michaelmyers:
A few months ago I spotted a bottle of something they were selling that was 290ml, remember thinking at the time that they must be reducing their sizes

I prefer the blue bottle range and they are all 300mls, Nourishing Skin Wash and the bath one.

The Exotic range red bottle the bath one is 300mls, not sure about the other products in the range??? I don't look at them at the counter.

Last year I got an email on the Thursday before asking if I wanted to order early. Hoping that will happen again this year!

Had the Elemis Tsv Flyer in the post today with a sachet of Pro collagen marine cream.

Got my postcard today with PCMC sachet. I'll not be purchasing the TSV though, not after buying 4 a couple of years back, never again! Most of it ended up on ebay!

No card or sample for me

Not sure if I want this TSV, even though I love Elemis & use PCMC every day.
Why is it the ones I dont want are always on Buy More Save More, it was the same last year!

Don't think this tsv is that great value considering that

Debenhams at the moment have 10% off everything in the elemis range and free delivery min spend £30 or no min spend if you have beauty club card
And if you purchase 2 elemis products you recieve the following

Elemis bag

Elemis revitalise me shower gel 50ml
£4.25

Elemis papaya enzyme peel 15ml £11

Pro collagen eye renewal 5ml £19.83

And wait for it

30ML PRO COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM £50

You do the math total bargin more so then the tsv I think

Latest posts

Back