Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried the Aldi cleansing balm a few months back, really liked it although i prefer the neroli elemis one, it's a fraction of the price and comes with a good quality cleansing cloth, might have to strong a scent for some but I like it and would definitely buy again. Is the M&S cleansing oil to Pure micellar one? as I have that and haven't tried it yet
Yes it is!

I bought that oil after reading your posts!!!! Haven’t tried it yet as have a couple before it in the stock queue.

Having assessed the various stashes I have decided that I do not need more cleanser (although I do really like Elemis’ balm), exfoliators or masks as I have been trying to find some DHS or online alternatives. Obviously there is also the MB mountain. So the stock is pretty high at the moment. I must stay strong!

I am determined to resist, I like pcmc but really need to use up other stuff in my stash. Since I have been having caci facials thanks to Brissles recommendation, I have started using some environ products that the therapist recommended, i know they are going to tell you they are marvellous but I have liked what I use so far, so will stick with that and a few elemis bits, still got tonnes of C&P to use up too
Oh god yes, let’s not talk about C&P stash…. Plus I always grab Aldi’s version whenever I go into the store, in case I can’t get it for a while…

The only Elemis products that I’ve tried are the micellar water and the marine cream with SPF.

The micellar water stung my eyes (my usual brand doesn’t) and the cream made my face go red. So I’ll never bother with Elemis products again and have gone back to my much cheaper products which do a good job on my skin.

The Garnier Miscellar water is excellent.

I agree. Simple micellar water is very good as well. Recently I picked up Lidl’s Cien micellar water and that’s also excellent, so I bought another two bottles last week, when food shopping, so I don’t run out. I use it to remove eye makeup and none of those three brands sting my eyes. They all remove foundation as well.

The Nivea MicellAIR skin Breathe Micellar water is amazing. Superdrug do great offers from time to time. In any case it’s way cheaper than the Elemis one which as Toril said, stings my eyes as well. Why spend at least 3x the price when you don’t have to.

I agree. Simple micellar water is very good as well. Recently I picked up Lidl’s Cien micellar water and that’s also excellent, so I bought another two bottles last week, when food shopping, so I don’t run out. I use it to remove eye makeup and none of those three brands sting my eyes. They all remove foundation as well.
I agree! I'm currently using Nivea micellar, £2 in Home Bargain. It's great at removing makeup. Yes at night and m and s micellar oil in the morning.

Elemis The Gift of Pro-Collagen Face & Body 6 Piece Indulgence
Item Number: 247322
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.95
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £11.99
Buy More Save More £5 off each

*A great saving:
If you were to buy the items in your chosen Elemis option individually from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £200 plus P&P. So, to get the collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.95 plus P&P, you’re saving £140.05. Plus; Buy 2 save £5; and pay £114.90 plus P&P; Buy 3 save £10; and pay £169.85 plus P&P; Buy 4, save £15; and pay £224.80 plus P&P. Get half price P&P on every additional item when purchasing multiples of the SAME fragrance.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

What will your scent be? With three amazing fragrances to choose from for your bodycare duo, including English Garden and Mayfair No. 9 both of which are new and currently only available at QVC, you can decide what your scent of the season will be! Go for English Garden for a romantic, floral fragrance that evokes visions of the British countryside, or for a truly uplifting fragrance that will help your home feel like a spa, go for the indulgent Mayfair No. 9. Or, for the ultimate relaxing fragrance that will work to bring a moment of calm to your daily ritual, choose the comforting Skin Nourishing option.

Choose your fragrance:

• Mayfair No. 9 – a spa-like, uplifting fragrance with indulgent notes of lavender, eucalyptus, geranium and chamomile
  • English Garden – a romantic fragrance evoking a feeling of escapism and the British countryside with notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange
  • Skin Nourishing – a comforting, calming fragrance that helps you build a soothing ritual, with notes of oat, milk and camelia

Make your choice:
Mayfair No. 9 option contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - a twice-weekly face mask with a luxurious cream texture designed to intensely hydrate the skin whilst working to minimise the visible signs of ageing, including helping to improve the feeling of firmness and tone and reduce the look of crepiness. This antioxidant-rich formula is enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), adaptogenic noni, moringa and argan tree oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) - a soft, luxurious balm, designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated, this hero balm is suitable for all skin types and boasts a signature blend of essential oils including geranium, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, plus ho wood, orange, mint leaf, clove, starflower and elderberry oils, fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) - a gentle cream exfoliator that is formulated to help revitalise and smooth the complexion to leave it feeling soft, refreshed and looking radiant. Enriched with natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, plus milk protein, vitamin E and marine algae. Ideal for sensitive and more mature skin types
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella - plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Mayfair No.9 Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - designed to gently cleanse your skin in the bath or shower and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Infused with refreshing and uplifting aromatics of lavender, geranium and eucalyptus
  • 1 x Mayfair No.9 Body Balm (100ml) - an intensely hydrating formula that works to soften and smooth the look and feel of dry skin. Infused with refreshing and uplifting aromatics of lavender, geranium and eucalyptus
  • 1 x pink gift box
  • 1 x tissue paper
  • 1 x dark blue ribbon

Or

English Garden option contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - a twice-weekly face mask with a luxurious cream texture designed to intensely hydrate the skin whilst working to minimise the visible signs of ageing, including helping to improve the feeling of firmness and tone and reduce the look of crepiness. This an antioxidant-rich formula is enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), adaptogenic noni, moringa and argan tree oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (50g) - infused with an English rose aromatic using a blend of rose petals steeped in safflower oil, this soft, luxurious balm is designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and grime, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling purified, this hero balm is ideal for sensitive skin and boasts a signature blend of rose and mimosa waxes with rose, rosehip, jojoba, elderberry, starflower and optimega oils, plus shea butter and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml) - a gentle cream exfoliator that is formulated to help revitalise and smooth the complexion to leave it feeling soft, refreshed and looking radiant. Enriched with natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, plus milk protein, vitamin E and marine algae. Ideal for sensitive and more mature skin types
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella - plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x English Garden Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - designed to gently cleanse your skin in the bath or shower and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Infused with the scent of juicy dewberries and sweet peonies
  • 1 x English Garden Body Balm (100ml) – an intensely hydrating formula that works to soften and smooth the look and feel of dry skin. Infused with the scent of juicy dewberries and sweet peonies
  • 1 x green gift box
  • 1 x tissue paper
  • 1 x pink ribbon

Or

Skin Nourishing & Serenity option contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - a twice-weekly face mask with a luxurious cream texture designed to intensely hydrate the skin whilst working to minimise the visible signs of ageing, including helping to improve the feeling of firmness and tone and reduce the look of crepiness. This an antioxidant-rich formula is enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), adaptogenic noni, moringa and argan tree oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Serenity Cleansing Balm (50g) - a soft, luxurious formulation designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, working to absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion, while boasting a relaxing scent to help calm the senses. Features a blend of essential oils including lavender, vetiver and clary sage for a relaxing, serene scent and is infused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax, vitamin E and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml) - a rich, cleansing shower formulation with a creamy consistency, that is designed for very dry skin to help deeply moisturise as it cleanses. Infused with milk proteins, camelia oil, jojoba oil, oat kernel, wheat germ and macadamia seed oil
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Velvet Body Butter (100ml) - an indulgent formula that works to deeply hydrate your skin and leave it feeling silky soft, smooth and supple. Excellent for very dry skin and rich in starflower and camellia tea seed oils, plus oat extract, milk protein and vitamin E
  • 1 x dark blue gift box
  • 1 x tissue paper
  • 1 x light blue ribbon

I got gifted a small tub of the Body Shop’s camomile cleansing balm. And its fabulous. Really lovely, and it’s £12 for 90g compared to Elemis £27 for 50g or £47 for 100g.

This is one of the reasons I’m resisting the TSV…. The only product I really live and use all the time is the PCMC so not sure it’s worth it.
Oh yes the BS camomile balm is great, glad you’ve discovered it!

They used to offer 20 or 30% off everything codes quite so I could get it at an even better price!

I even keep and remove the stickers from the tin afterwards!

(They used to do a bottle of camomile cleansing oil too which I loved but I think that’s been discontinued sadly!)

Elemis 4 Piece Mens Collection
Shave & Beard Oil Option
50ml Daily Moisture Boost RRP £36 + post
50ml Deep Cleanse Facial Wash RRP £11 + post
30ml Shave & Beard Oil RRP £25 + post
200ml Brittish Wilderness Shower Cream RRP about £20 + post (due to 300ml being £29 + post)

Total RRP £92 + post Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel Option

50ml Daily Moisture Boost RRP £36 + post
50ml Deep Cleanse Facial Wash RRP £11 + post
200ml Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel RRP £26 + post
200ml Brittish Wilderness Shower Cream RRP about £20 + post (due to 300ml being £29 + post)

Total RRP £93 + post

£44.98 + £3.95 post

They used to offer 20 or 30% off everything codes quite so I could get it at an even better price!

(They used to do a bottle of camomile cleansing oil too which I loved but I think that’s been discontinued sadly!)
I am keeping my eyes open for any special discounts coming up to the Christmas season…

Gosh that looks good. A nice mix of items. Blow me down an Elemis TSV thats very interesting. :confused:
Are you buying?

Is this the oil?

It came up when I went to look at the cleansing balm.

Latest posts

Back