Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping the newish scent British wilderness would be one of the tsvs, but sadly not although the shower cream is going to be in a male orientated set, I really like the sound of it , Amber and patchouli. Hopefully will see it elsewhere on offer with the body lotion,

Elemis 4 Piece Mens Collection (what ive seen so far

50ml Daily Moisture Boost RRP £36 + post
50ml Deep Cleanse Facial Wash RRP £11 + post
30ml Shave & Beard Oil RRP £25 + post
200ml Brittish Wilderness Shower Cream RRP about £20 + post (due to 300ml being £29 + post)

Total RRP £92 + post

Attachments

• Elemis Mens Set.jpg
    Elemis Mens Set.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 72
So on the price breakdown, would you just half the price of the mask/
It depends, if they say “this collection is a certain amount direct from Elemis“ , then I will balance to that.
If they say “if you were to buy this from Q individually it would be a certain amount” then I will balance to that figure.
This is the dilemma with most breakdowns, take the Q price or the direct price. The majority of the time I do take the prices direct. I will also state on the breakdown if the individual price is direct .

It depends, if they say “this collection is a certain amount direct from Elemis“ , then I will balance to that.
If they say “if you were to buy this from Q individually it would be a certain amount” then I will balance to that figure.
This is the dilemma with most breakdowns, take the Q price or the direct price. The majority of the time I do take the prices direct. I will also state on the breakdown if the individual price is direct .
Thanks. Its still a great deal at either price, but the Qvc price is so very much Lower… I do wonder if it will disappear once the TSV is launched.

Yes thats the correct order plus a moisturiser for me anyway.
Thank you
Yes thats the correct order plus a moisturiser for me anyway.
Thank you
I imagine they will use it as a selling tool. This £47 to buy from QVC, but for only £12 more you get all this.
And there is truth in that…. I’m trying to talk myself out of it, but I love the PCMC and for £2 more I get all the rest…😂

Latest posts

Back