Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I inadvertently bought something on 3 EZpays, because on the payment page it was defaulted to that option. It really annoyed me because I then had to budget for the next 2 months to be short of that money. I far rather like to dole out in one go, then its over and done with.
you do know you can call Q & pay it off in one go right?

I inadvertently bought something on 3 EZpays, because on the payment page it was defaulted to that option. It really annoyed me because I then had to budget for the next 2 months to be short of that money. I far rather like to dole out in one go, then its over and done with.
That happened to me and I also prefer to buy something in one go, i rang CS and they were able to change it for me. I now make sure it’s always set on “one payment.”

Its a big NO for me. Far too much nicer skincare from L'occy and a huge amount of gorgeous shea and Almond bath stuff also from L'occy!

Can't say I'm even slightly tempted by this. I've got a full size PCM mask unopened and don't need any of the other products.
I am exactly the same, i found a sealed pcm mask in my stash and am nor tempted or need any of the other bits so will be resisting, trying to be good and use up what I have,

I am exactly the same, i found a sealed pcm mask in my stash and am nor tempted or need any of the other bits so will be resisting, trying to be good and use up what I have,
I don’t want or need the peel or the mask, and I wouldn’t pay those crazy prices for Elemis bath products. So that leaves the PCMC and the balm… I’ve got two balms from last years TSV, so this isn’t really a great deal for me.

Glad everyone is talking me out of it :D I don't use cleansing balm and I have an unused peel. I like the mask and the PCMC but I don't need any more bath/body products so I think I'll pass too. Unheard of for me on the Christmas TSV.

CC

I saw someone put on Keeley's Instagram page before the tsv reveal by her that it was a bit "same old" which obviously didn't go down very well, and she came back with a " don't see how you can say that as there are new products in it" but really its just the body lotion and shower/bath cream that have a couple of new scents. I appreciate the mask is a good size and there's no piddly hand cream but it is very samey, no doubt it will sell well though. Five easy pays too as we thought

I very much rate their Superfood Kefir Tea Mist, which I got in a TSV a while back. Q used to sell it as a duo but it's out-of-stock and amazon have it discounted at £19.50. I tend to spritz it if I wake during the night rather than in the daytime. The fragrance is lovely, and I find it relaxes me, and I soon drift back to sleep. The other benefits are it gives your night cream (or mask) a boost and I notice the difference in my skin's hydration the following morning. I notice that their new kits have replaced it with something called "Multi-Mist", which looks the same but I don't see the ingredients listed, so I hope they're not replacing it with a watered-down version...

I saw someone put on Keeley's Instagram page before the tsv reveal by her that it was a bit "same old" which obviously didn't go down very well, and she came back with a " don't see how you can say that as there are new products in it" but really its just the body lotion and shower/bath cream that have a couple of new scents. I appreciate the mask is a good size and there's no piddly hand cream but it is very samey, no doubt it will sell well though. Five easy pays too as we thought
I saw that comment and did have a chuckle at her reply….. someone On Facebook asked for a bigger PCMC and Keeley said people wouldn’t be able to afford it. But surely if you can put in that mask which costs nearly £50 you could put in a bigger PCMC? Even a 50ml size would be better.
Im saving my money so may look for a offer in The Black Friday sales.

I very much rate their Superfood Kefir Tea Mist, which I got in a TSV a while back. Q used to sell it as a duo but it's out-of-stock and amazon have it discounted at £19.50. I tend to spritz it if I wake during the night rather than in the daytime. The fragrance is lovely, and I find it relaxes me, and I soon drift back to sleep. The other benefits are it gives your night cream (or mask) a boost and I notice the difference in my skin's hydration the following morning. I notice that their new kits have replaced it with something called "Multi-Mist", which looks the same but I don't see the ingredients listed, so I hope they're not replacing it with a watered-down version...
I like the kefir mist but tend to only use it in the warmer weather,,never occurred to me to use it at night-time but thats a good tip so will give that a go, luckily I have a couple in my stash that I got in last year's superfood big deal, which I really thought was a great set and one I have no regrets buying

I like the kefir mist but tend to only use it in the warmer weather,,never occurred to me to use it at night-time but thats a good tip so will give that a go, luckily I have a couple in my stash that I got in last year's superfood big deal, which I really thought was a great set and one I have no regrets buying
Discovered spray mists and the thicker cousin "essences". They really make a massive difference in keeping your face super plumped up and hydrated all day.I then add an oil and whatever moisturiser. Its an extra step but essential now I can see and feel the benefits.

I don’t want or need the peel or the mask, and I wouldn’t pay those crazy prices for Elemis bath products. So that leaves the PCMC and the balm… I’ve got two balms from last years TSV, so this isn’t really a great deal for me.
I usually buy the Christmas TSV but I doubt I will this year. I just found a 50ml PCMC from December 2021. I think it was from a 3 set offer they had. Plus the original cleansing balm. I have a few items to use up which will take meto Spring. I will not fall for their usual spiel of buy and keep in your stockpile, it is worth it because of the shelf life.

It was interesting, the Gatineau TSV was like £10 more than the price of the Elemis one. It didn't sell out, I believe?

A friend usually buys the Elemis Xmas TSV, not sure if she did last year? I know she did the L'Occitane one as she showed it to me. Anyway, she is away on holiday until the end of the week, so I will tell her when I see her on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back