dolly Jill F

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's Jill for you, last week it was her girlfriends saying "are they the real brands because they're so cheap?" Tonight, it was strangers came up to her and said "are they the real brands because they're so cheap?" She should remember, you've got to have a good memory to be a good liar. Jill will saying anything she thinks will get her a sale at that precise moment.

It amazes me that she uses every product she sells, tonight Gatineau was her fav eye cream and she said the other week Perricone was:thinking:

I can't understand why she covers the back of her hand with a thick layer of cream when I would rather see how far a small amount would go.

Well, if she uses the amount of beauty products she professes to use on a regular basis, then, as the old saying goes, ...... I would demand my money back !!!!!

Sorry, but watching her tonight, I thought how haggard she looked - whether its her severe hairstyle or her choice of dark eye shadow, but she looked every one of her years.

Wasn't she telling her friend that her friend's candles were rubbish and she needs Yankee's or something like this?
My thought was why JF didn't "gift" her friend from the "gift drawer" but making a comment and I think that Jill told her friend more than once.

I find her use of `I` very annoying `I need you on the phone` etc .... I think `we` meaning QVC would sound and come across much better and be more accurate !!

She probably does mean "I" - she's the one getting the commission, after all. I thought last time I saw her she did look haggard and I wonder if she's been ill. If not, she's no advert for beauty products.

I thought she was looking her age too.Her skin looked pasty. Maybe it was the lighting.She seems to be growing out the fringe and was flicking it aside which was annoying.

I don't think she looked very well last night. She certainly didn't look her usual groomed self. I actually don't mind her so much, she has grown on me a lot whereas my old favourite Catherine Huntley now annoys me so much l can't watch her.

I didn't know the presenters worked on a commission basis. No wonder they go manic trying to flog stuff.

I don't watch when she is on anymore! In fact I rarely even watch with the sound on these days just have the picture on!

I thought she was looking her age too.Her skin looked pasty. Maybe it was the lighting.She seems to be growing out the fringe and was flicking it aside which was annoying.

I think when women get into their 40's, which I'm assuming Jill is, they start to really show their age if they are very thin. Every line and wrinkle shows but if you have a bit of fat hanging around it seems to soften the features. Or maybe I'm just jealous because I'm not a skinny mini anymore lol - but I certainly don't look haggard. Really straight hair with a longer face doesn't help either. I'm afraid JF is not my favourite, I usually turn off.

CC

I Can't stand her, she is such a liar, I really wish she would read the forum, among all the stupid things she says, she hasn't got the word think and thing in the right contense either, horrid person.

Selling gatineau with toff Andrew. How insulting that she thinks we can't afford the premium product if it wasn't on Q. How dare she.

I buy elemis from QVC; it is not a case of not being able to afford it e elsewhere, rather I would not pay the rep. QVC offers the range at a price I am prepared to pay. I would not buy them anywhere else.

I think when women get into their 40's, which I'm assuming Jill is, they start to really show their age if they are very thin. Every line and wrinkle shows but if you have a bit of fat hanging around it seems to soften the features. Or maybe I'm just jealous because I'm not a skinny mini anymore lol - but I certainly don't look haggard. Really straight hair with a longer face doesn't help either. I'm afraid JF is not my favourite, I usually turn off.

CC

So true. She needs to re-think her image. Love or hate her, Catherine H changes her hairstyle as often as the weather, so at least she's willing to ring the changes. If Jill wants to retain a youthful look, she has to do more than wear killer heels and wear tops with cut out holes - currently no one would compliment her on looking younger than she is.

Latest posts

Back