dolly Jill F

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So true. She needs to re-think her image. Love or hate her, Catherine H changes her hairstyle as often as the weather, so at least she's willing to ring the changes. If Jill wants to retain a youthful look, she has to do more than wear killer heels and wear tops with cut out holes - currently no one would compliment her on looking younger than she is.[/QUOT

She should ditch the killer heels as they make her fall over:mysmilie_11:

I actually think Jill looks fine - if I saw her in a shop I'd think mid 40s and wouldn't be shocked by her clothes, hair or make-up.

I think she looks scrawny and totally outdated. Those awful cut out/off the shoulder tops and dresses she wears make her look worse. She needs a good feed and a total makeover.

Recently I think she`s looking thinner than ever ..wearing skinny jean with high heels doesn`t help either just makes her look even thinner When you are ultra thin the sleeveless look does you no favours either ...but if she is happy with how she looks that's all that matters really. I used to be skinny and eat like a horse but I did know what styles to avoid ...

I think she looks scrawny and totally outdated. Those awful cut out/off the shoulder tops and dresses she wears make her look worse. She needs a good feed and a total makeover.

Starting with a good haircut. Who is she trying to kid? Long and lank doesn't make anyone look younger - look at Goody and Jilly for starters. Keep your hair long if you like, but leaving it just hanging with nothing to flatter or soften the shape of your face is silly.

I've said it before and been shot down in flames but sorry, the proof is staring you right down your screen. Mutton and lamb come to mind.

They all have style faults in my opinion but that`s just my opinion. AY often looks awful, as does DF with her leggings, Dawbags has often looked rough as chuff etc etc etc and each and every one of the presenters often look bad on TV. As for Jill, yes she`s thin, whether by choice or not and thin people often think they can wear anything simply because they`re thin and that isn`t true.
My sister in law is the same build as Jill, always has been and its only in recent years she`s realised sleeveless tops and dresses did nothing for her except to emphasise scrawny arms, her long straight hair just made her long straight face look longer, older and thinner and so on. My sister in law is in her 60`s now and what looks good on a boyish shaped teenage body certainly doesn`t suit the older woman and this is where Jill goes wrong IMO.
Jill could look really nice if she wore some brighter colours, she`s slim enough to wear a mix of plains and patterns, get rid of the fringe, add some body to her hair, change the nail polish, ditch the too tight trousers and one shoulder tops. From the neck downwards Jill often resembles a 17 year old waiting in line outside a nightclub with her too tall shoes, too tight trousers and too bare shoulder and arms, 17 year olds can get away with it, Jill can`t.

Jill F is not my favourite presenter and I agree she could do with a bit of a style makeover as, like many people, she's stuck in a rut with her hair, clothes, nail polish and makeup. But I don't think she looks bad for someone who turns 50 in 4 months.

I personally find that she tops the lot, but by no means do I think she is alone. I, for example have used Decleor since long before I first saw it on tv.

And, i get so irked by this buisiness of "if you want it you better be quick" or "oh we are now on advanced orders" or "sorry its now sold out!"
Particularly with Liz Earle, what is wrong with these people, just go to the Liz Earle website, the postage is cheaper than QVC, and sometimes the postage is free plus they throw in decent sized freebies

I don't remember what the blonde girl is called , and she has never done me any harm, but when she comes on I switch off.

I personally find that she tops the lot, but by no means do I think she is alone. I, for example have used Decleor since long before I first saw it on tv.

And, i get so irked by this buisiness of "if you want it you better be quick" or "oh we are now on advanced orders" or "sorry its now sold out!"
Particularly with Liz Earle, what is wrong with these people, just go to the Liz Earle website, the postage is cheaper than QVC, and sometimes the postage is free plus they throw in decent sized freebies

I don't remember what the blonde girl is called , and she has never done me any harm, but when she comes on I switch off.

I agree, when people ask QVC are they getting such and such I think why do you want the dearest place to get it, Google it and you'll always find it cheaper. If you mean the blonde girl Jackie Kablers or Chloe Everton, I too immediatly switch over.

Jill F is not my favourite presenter and I agree she could do with a bit of a style makeover as, like many people, she's stuck in a rut with her hair, clothes, nail polish and makeup. But I don't think she looks bad for someone who turns 50 in 4 months.

I could name a dozen people without thinking who look ten times better at the same age, and if she looks like that now, I don't give her much hope for when she is nearing 60 !

I like many simply cannot bear JF. From her 'I' only have a few left to the fact she claims to use every beauty product! As for her look. Think she looks gaunt and dreadful but oh boy does she fancy herself!

I was never a Jill fan, until she lost her pet dog last year. It showed a very vulnerable and human side to her. She still grieves his loss now and is still trying to find him. My opinion of her softened after that. I don't like her style of selling, but that's just an act, and her job, not who she is in real life I think.

I could name a dozen people without thinking who look ten times better at the same age, and if she looks like that now, I don't give her much hope for when she is nearing 60 !

... and, equally, I can name a dozen that look much, much worse.

I think she looks great for her age. Her hair is always healthy and shiny- though I wish she would cut her fringe! She is too thin though, just a few extra points would make her look even younger especially around the face.

Latest posts

Back