Diane Gilman TSV 10/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Is anything known what this will be please? Only the day after tomorrow, have I missed a post about it?

I expect it will be Jeans of some sort in various colours. It doesn't seem long since her last TSV.

The DG tsv's seem to come round double quick. TBH the tsv's are getting as predictable as the potd on IW.

Is Diane going to be back for this one?

I'm interested too. DG's aren't the best quality but are so comfy and I only buy them to last temporarily until I've lost weight anyway, LOL:mysmilie_59:

Last edited:
Every time there is a Diane Gilman TSV I dither and end up not buying because of the sizing.I don't like skin tight jeans but
these look comfortable. The presenter said they need to be tight.

I know I can return them but I don't want to waste my money.

Just flicked over to see what the TSV is and the morning repeat is on, Jackie "oh I'm so embarrassed" Kabler has just stole Chloe (um indeed) Evertons crown and played the "mum" card, her mum had the knitted jacket they were showing (shock!) what stopped me in my tracks though was hearing the guest she was on with (probably a self proclaimed fashion stylist) said her friends daughter (isn't it funny how they always know someone who wers what they're sowing at the time, amazing!) wears it with sneakers! Yes she honest to goodness used the word sneakers, QVCuk truly is QVCusa.

CARLA said her friends daughter (isn't it funny how they always know someone who wers what they're sowing at the time, amazing!) wears it with sneakers! Yes she honest to goodness used the word sneakers, QVCuk truly is QVCusa.
I'd call them sneakers - if they're not actual trainers or running shoes, and rather than say 'pumps' which, these days, mean smart plain flats, sneakers fits the bill.

Boot cut are the least flattering for me - they fit too snug on my thighs and then flap out like sails beneath the knee, so I look like a relic from the 70's ugh ! Long skinnies wrinkle too much to look classy, so I stick with ankle length slim fitting that I can wear with ballet shoes.

29" is still too long for me, unless I'm going for that bell-bottoms that cover your shoes, complete with soggy, grubby and frayed hems look! Whereas M&S "short" is consistent.

I've returned 2 pairs of DG jeans - just not a good fit and too short for me whereas as Akimbo says, you can always rely on Markses. Their long length is perfect for me.

I`m too tall for DG jeans, not that I`d buy them anyway. I`m another one who goes into Marks, grab 3 or 4 pairs of different jeans, tries them on and then I usually find a pair which fits me perfectly.

IMO Sneakers is an Americanism and not a work I would use. I am sick of all these American terms creeping into the English language here. I don't like the look of these Jeans they looked baggy and crumpled on the model I saw.

Latest posts

Back