Decleor TSV 28/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And keep repeating what each other are saying, gets right on my waps
Gobby asks Fiona to go thru the products, then talks over her with 'gifting' ideas, demonstrated by thrusting the products individually into a Xmas gift bag. Thanks, Alison - could never have worked that out for myself. :dull:

Salonskincare sell decleor and they have got a Halloween special 15% off orders over £50 and free p&P for orders over £50.

Didn't have my glasses on this morning when looking at this TSV - thought it said £32.whatever! Put them on and saw it was £52.whatever, therefore, money safe.

Has anyone used the Prolagene gel,it has a lot of 5star reviews,was thinking of giving it a try for the face.
Lynn:cheeky:

There was a time (quite a few years ago) when there was a beauty TSV every Thursday - anyone else remember? And I used to buy whatever it was pretty much EVERY week! But that was when TSV's were around £25 or less - if it went over £35 it was a REALLY special one! Now, sadly they are something I buy about 4 or 5 times a year. They are just too expensive now! I appreciate with the times we live in, everything has gone up, but does anyone else feel that the beauty TSV's are nothing to get excited about now? They are just too out of my price range now and I haven't felt that I needed t stay up till midnight for a TSV launch for years!

l'occitane have bt far the worst tsv's for years. i loathe when alexis tells us that the 500ml shower cream or 500ml shower gels are worth £26.00 if you bought 2 small bottles in a l'occitane store. when if you go to an outlet or buy in the summer/winter sale the real value is around £17 so hiking up the tsv value. and sneaking in smaller handcreams. first 150 ml, then 75ml now we are getting the 30ml.

The last Loccitane hand creams I got were not 30ml, not 15ml but 10ml! 10Ml!!!! like little samples

Was hoping for something i wanted from Decleor but it is too expensive and most of it is body products which I don't use. Prefer to spend the money on my face lol.

CC

Latest posts

Back