Decleor TSV 28/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What does the hand cream smell of ? Is it anything like the systeme corps ?

Silly question - is it moisturising enough ?

Many thanks

In comparison to L'Occitane I don't find it moisturising enough.

Thnks SCW but it looks a bit pants. However, considering the Iris oil is about £40 ish on its own then I might buy it if the price is right and sell the rest on ebay. Hmmm or maybe buy it, use the Iris oil and send it all back. Gosh, did I admit that on a live forum :giggle:

CC

I'm relieved to say I'm not tempted by this in the slightest. I too don't rate the handcream but I just think decleor prices have become ridiculous and this tsv leaves me cold. I've tried a lot of qvc offerings now in various price ranges and have found that dearer definitely doesn't mean better. I've tried the new Gatineau aox job and also l'occitane divine cream. Both very nice to use but no cigar! I like to put something under my moisturiser but haven't seen results with serums. I do like decleor but really can't say they are better than Liz Earle now that she does the superskin concentrate. I agree with her slogan 'affordable luxury' and will stick with her for the time being. Her stuff is a joy to use and at least as good as everything else that I've tried. Her customer service is stellar too. I expect I'll be a sucker for some new miracle cream in due course, but I know I'll only kick myself and end up back with trusty favourites.

What does the hand cream smell of ? Is it anything like the systeme corps ?

Silly question - is it moisturising enough ?

Many thanks

When I had some I thought it smelled exactly like Systeme Corps, and not as rich as the L'Occitane one (which I only ever used at night). I don't use either now, preferring to use other brands.

Actually talking about Liz Earle, there is something strangely comforting about her products. It's always like coming home when I use them. Unfortunately finances are such that I can't afford as much of her range as I'd like to but I have just taken advantage of her current free p&p offer and bought her new Signature Foundation as I have finally finished my Chanel one which although nice, is far to expensive these days to repurchase. I love her website and customer service. QVC could learn rather alot from Liz Earle really.

Decleor 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Face & Body Collection
Item no 202325
QVC Price £63.00
Today's Special Value Price £52.20
P&P: £4.95

Decleor Anti-Ageing Face and Body Collection. This five-piece beauty set showcases Decleor's award-winning Hydra Radiance Cleansing Mousse in a supersized 200ml tube, created especially for QVC customers; a supersize hand cream in a convenient pump bottle; a rich daily moisturiser and more. Hydrate and revitalise your skin from top to toe with this indulgent collection from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse (200ml; supersize) – this three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling super soft and crystal clear
1 x Aromessence Iris (5ml; travel size) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser to turbo charge your routine
1 x Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream (30ml; special size) - this rich anti-ageing cream, recommended for mature skin, helps tackle the appearance of wrinkles, firmness and radiance
1 x Aroma Confort Hand Cream (250ml; supersize) - this moisturising formula will not only soothe your hands but will help limit the signs of ageing whilst leaving your skin satin-soft
1 x Bain Relaxant Relaxing Shower And Bath Gel (150ml; special size) - this relaxing shower gel helps eliminate impurities and neutralises the effects of hard water. It’s ideal for both men and women and promotes deep relaxation and an immediate sense of well-being

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=202325&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Decleor 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Face & Body Collection
Item no 202325
QVC Price £63.00
Today's Special Value Price £52.20

Decleor Anti-Ageing Face and Body Collection. This five-piece beauty set showcases Decleor's award-winning Hydra Radiance Cleansing Mousse in a supersized 200ml tube, created especially for QVC customers; a supersize hand cream in a convenient pump bottle; a rich daily moisturiser and more. Hydrate and revitalise your skin from top to toe with this indulgent collection from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse (200ml; supersize) – this three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling super soft and crystal clear
1 x Aromessence Iris (5ml; travel size) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser to turbo charge your routine
1 x Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream (30ml; special size) - this rich anti-ageing cream, recommended for mature skin, helps tackle the appearance of wrinkles, firmness and radiance
1 x Aroma Confort Hand Cream (250ml; supersize) - this moisturising formula will not only soothe your hands but will help limit the signs of ageing whilst leaving your skin satin-soft
1 x Bain Relaxant Relaxing Shower And Bath Gel (150ml; special size) - this relaxing shower gel helps eliminate impurities and neutralises the effects of hard water. It’s ideal for both men and women and promotes deep relaxation and an immediate sense of well-being

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=202325&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

On 3 easy pay!

Gobby asks Fiona to go thru the products, then talks over her with 'gifting' ideas, demonstrated by thrusting the products individually into a Xmas gift bag. Thanks, Alison - could never have worked that out for myself. :dull:

Is this TSV likely to be a sell-out? I am hoping and praying for the System Corps Moisturising body Milk as a OTO. Or does anyone know where I can buy it at less than the Q price? My mum adores it, thank you

Is this TSV likely to be a sell-out? I am hoping and praying for the System Corps Moisturising body Milk as a OTO. Or does anyone know where I can buy it at less than the Q price? My mum adores it, thank you

I like that also:happy: It is non greasy and smells nice, without overpowering.

Thank you Sazza, caretodiffer and fulhamphil, I had forgoten that Cheapsmells did such good offers. I have found exactly what I was looking for and I think mum will be pleased x

Decleor OTO
Decleor 8 Piece Essentials Collection

QVC Price: £94.50

One Time Only Price :

£68.16

Summer Anniversary Collection from Decleor. This eight-piece set features a selection of best-seller pampering skincare products including Aromessence Iris and Experience De L'Age Creme Riche. Perfect for the summer months, leave the complexion clear with visible clarity and luminosity with this fabulous set from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Creme Mousse Hydra-eclat 3 en 1 (100ml) - developed with grape juice, papaya extract and Japanese white mulberry to exfoliate and gently slough away dull, dead skin cells
1 x Aroma Sun expert Creme Protectrice Anti-rides (50ml) - this very light and non-greasy cream which absorbs into the skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Hydra Floral Gel-creme Yeux Hydratant (15ml) - specially formulated for the delicate eye area, it provides continuous 'drip-feed' hydration

1 x Aromessence Iris (5ml)
1 x Aroma Night Baume de Nuit Revitalisant Iris (5ml)
1 x Aroma Night Creme Beaute de Nuit (15ml)
1 x Experience De L'Age Creme Riche (15ml)
1 x Aroma cleanse Eau Demaquillante Visage & Yeul (400ml)
1 x sun bag
1 x travel pouch

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-8-Piec...c=201523-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-201523

Latest posts

Back