Decleor TSV 11/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Decleor TSV on Sunday 11th January!!

Last edited:
Just had a postcard about the TSV......it contains

400ml Micellar Water
400ml Prolagene Gel
400ml Moisturising Systeme Corps
30ml Neroli Balm

I'm interested - depending on the price.
Any guesses on the price? I'm amazed at how accurate some of you are with your estimates!:mysmilie_506:

I wonder why I didn't get a postcard I bought two Decleor TSV's last year and the BPOTM?

I too am looking forward to this I think they are all products I would enjoy dipping in and out of. Hope it's not too expensive I guess it would never be more than £70 including P&P, would it?

Last edited:
I maybe tempted by this as i love the prolagene gel and would like to try the Micellar water, however i think its going to be around the £60 mark so it will be a no from me unless its closer to £50

At least apart from alpha h which I've already ordered I don't fancy any other TSV's this month.

Just looked up individual prices on Decleor website: Miscellar water 400ml is £27.50; systeme corps 400ml is £35.00 and Neroli Balm 30ml is £32.50. Prolagene gel 400ml is only available at QVC and is £46.32 introductory price. Does this help in guessing price?

I've still got some prologene and system corps from last time so this will be a no from me. I need to use what I have and stop topping up when I still have products as I know there will always be another TSV not too far away.

CC

I've still got some prologene and system corps from last time so this will be a no from me. I need to use what I have and stop topping up when I still have products as I know there will always be another TSV not too far away.

CC

Same here.i dip in and out of Decleor and still have previous purchases to use up.Have ordered the Alpha H TSV to try for the first time.

CC

That is just where I am! When the card came and I saw the Prolagene gel, I thought I had better check stock as I had just started a new tube. I found one more in the cupboard and I only use a smidgen as an eye gel in the morning.

I wouldn't mind the system corps but am not bothered about micellar water. After reading about it on here and seeing a Decleor show I bought a bottle from Boots, just to give it a try. I find it quite drying so was glad I only spent a few pounds!

Any way, that is a no from me, probably a yes for the Gatineau a week later!

I am actually really interested in this TSV, but unfortunately the Miscellar water is a big no for me. Rose essential in it and my roseaca goes nuts with any rose ingredients.

Having second thoughts about this as I hadn't realised that I had prolagene gel in the last TSV as well as the BPOTM one.

........ not bothered about micellar water. After reading about it on here and seeing a Decleor show I bought a bottle from Boots, just to give it a try. I find it quite drying so was glad I only spent a few pounds!

I'm the same. Was interested to see what this micellar water was all about so I bought a 400ml Garnier one for about four pounds. It's pretty good at removing make up but I would imagine that they are really pretty much of a muchness. Would use the Neroli Balm but not a fan of the Prolagene Gel which seems to be popping up in every other TSV right now. And I've just started a bottle of Systeme Corps. So can't really justify this one.

DD and I love the Garnier Micellar water, it's always worth checking for offers at Superdrug, Boots or supermarkets to get it even cheaper, and there's no drama if the bottle falls into the wash basin and you lose a few ml down the drain.

DD and I love the Garnier Micellar water, it's always worth checking for offers at Superdrug, Boots or supermarkets to get it even cheaper, and there's no drama if the bottle falls into the wash basin and you lose a few ml down the drain.

Just bought a Loreal Micellar water in Boots today. Hypoallergenic. Half price. Paid £2.40 something. I was a bit miffed as I was about 9 Advantage Card points short to cover the whole amount! Tried it tonight as a double_cleanse experiment with my Moringa Balm. Loving it so far! Let's see if I have spots in the morning :(

Latest posts

Back