Decleor TSV 11/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Micellar water is cheap as chips to make, they're making a fortune in profit on that.

What are your views on Prolagene Gel ? I've never tried it, never really looked at it but I've read the TSV blurb and it's got me thinking ! In your experience does it do what it says on the tin (bottle) ?

Thanks

EM. Xx

Love it, have had amazing results with it on scars! Use it for various things now, eye mask etc....

Same here Sazza, it's one of Decleor's hero products. Had great results from spot scars on my face from my teens.
I also tried it on face scars with no success. How long do I need to apply Prolagene and are there other things I need to do? I still have a large tub from a TSV a couple of years back that is currently no use to me.

I remember they use to say once the scar has turned white it won't work. It takes time I know as I have a slight scar on my top lip(a spot I picked and it became infected), but it is not really noticeable unless I look closely in the mirror. But it did take quite a while, perhaps a few months for it to fade down.

I like M&S Formula micellar for when I want a quick cleanse/refresh. I never liked the aniseed smell of decleors neroli balm, and although I loved the smell of the body lotion it was nowhere near moisturising enough.

What are your views on Prolagene Gel ? I've never tried it, never really looked at it but I've read the TSV blurb and it's got me thinking ! In your experience does it do what it says on the tin (bottle) ?

Thanks

EM. Xx

I only use the prolagene gel on the tops of my arms where the skin had become a bit uneven and bumpy. It has really made a difference to the texture of the skin on my upper arms. It seems even toned and smooth now. I am not buying the TSV though as I have plenty left and don't want the other products.

I also tried it on face scars with no success. How long do I need to apply Prolagene and are there other things I need to do? I still have a large tub from a TSV a couple of years back that is currently no use to me.

In terms of scars it takes many months and the older the scar the longer it takes.

I like M&S Formula micellar for when I want a quick cleanse/refresh. I never liked the aniseed smell of decleors neroli balm, and although I loved the smell of the body lotion it was nowhere near moisturising enough.

I am not keen on the Moisturising Systeme Corps, I will sell it on, much prefer the richer Nourishing one which they started doing a couple years ago.

Can't get over the value, so stocked up and its just arrived!

Prolagene Gel is brilliant, I use it mixed with Syteme Corps all over, legs, arms the works and have even mixed Prolagene with a little SBC Arnica Gel under eyes to combat puffiness...works for me :mysmilie_378:

Can't get over the value, so stocked up and its just arrived!

Prolagene Gel is brilliant, I use it mixed with Syteme Corps all over, legs, arms the works and have even mixed Prolagene with a little SBC Arnica Gel under eyes to combat puffiness...works for me :mysmilie_378:

Ours arrived today too!!! :mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back