Daniel Green has left

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LMAO!!! I'm so sorry to have missed that.

I thought there was a thread on here a while back about Jo saying (when she appeared on Ideal World as a model) that she had left QVC because they said she was overweight or getting older or something of that description? I think someone had a clip of it.

I'd wondered where he had gone! (Hi, I'm new by the way!) I thought the whole Daniel Green phenomenon was a bit strange anyway - he turned up virtually unannounced, with no big song and dance, I definitely sensed a bit of animosity towards him from the other presenters (Julia Roberts especially), and then he just disappeared again. I felt as though QVC were really hoping to reel in the housewive's vote (not wishing to offend anybody) with him, being an attractive, suave young man.......but he wasn't very good now, was he? I feel sorry for him though, he was dropped in at the deep end and I'm sure if he'd given it a bit more of a chance he would have become a natural - he was certaily not unpleasant and I probably would have warmed to him. And if he did leave because he found it hard to be apart from his family then I respect that immensely, it shows he has his priorities right.

Hi, AnnaBanana, and welcome to the madhouse that is shoppingtelly.com. xxxx

I thought there was a thread on here a while back about Jo saying (when she appeared on Ideal World as a model) that she had left QVC because they said she was overweight or getting older or something of that description? I think someone had a clip of it.

No she said QVC thought she was too big. Which we all took as too big for her boots. She only appeared on IW once never seen again. No doubt Mr.Ump Lumpa scared the life out of her.

I think both he and QVC were trying each other out. And I also think 'the family card' was for real: his wife probably wanted to stay in the US.

No she said QVC thought she was too big. Which we all took as too big for her boots. She only appeared on IW once never seen again. No doubt Mr.Ump Lumpa scared the life out of her.

I checked the old link on an old thread about Jo - I'm pretty sure the Ideal World presenter says 'even though you're too big for that other channel, you're still lovely and slim'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_dBA6MFTo&feature=related

I took that to mean size wise. It doesn't matter really, of course - long time since Jo was on QVC!

Hi AnnaBanana, welcome to the forum. I can't see why Daniel Green was the wrong image for QVC. Love him or hate him he was a fair looking, smartish chappie. For gawds sake they took craig on and I don't know what his image is supposed to be.

Hi AnnaBanana, welcome to the forum. I can't see why Daniel Green was the wrong image for QVC. Love him or hate him he was a fair looking, smartish chappie. For gawds sake they took craig on and I don't know what his image is supposed to be.

THAT ~ I've never understood....* shakes head and shrugs *:confused2:

Latest posts

Back