Daniel Green has left

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

why would anyone use strong emotive words to describe someone they have never met and has not affected their life, that is beyond me.

there is a good old saying: "it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove any doubt".

I did not know he also worked for Heinz Salad Cream. You can check him out at http://www.heinzsaladcream.co.uk/danGreen/

danbefore.jpg

Before
dan1.jpg

After

What is bullying?
Bullying is persistent unwelcome behaviour, mostly using unwarranted or invalid criticism, nit-picking, fault-finding, also exclusion, isolation, being singled out and treated differently, being shouted at, humiliated, excessive monitoring, having verbal and written warnings imposed, and much more.

Why do people bully?
The purpose of bullying is to hide inadequacy.

Poor Daniel - I hope he left for family and not because he was pushed. I thought he was different - they need someone else to do something new - as their presentation is really all the same. We need a new presenter!!!

"Different" does not equate to "Good".That guy was the the slimiest ,most artificial person I think I've ever seen on television anywhere...ever.

There seem to be some double standards on this forum.

It is okay for Boffy to comment that Lulu looks like 'Orville' in another thread, and others make worse comments in other threads, yet I am called a "bully"

I am deeply hurt and offended by the accusation that I am a bully and refute any such allegation. I understood this to be a friendly forum where you could make off the cuff remarks without other posters coming back with accusatorial abuse, however it appears that I was wrong.

Don't worry about it! I've been accused of being 'condescending' on another thread tonight just because I stated what many other people I know have also said, namely that the QVC outlet in Shrewsbury is often messy and dirty! It appears that some comments are acceptable, but others .... well!!

He did say that he had lost a lot of weight when he was doing the cooking shows, he liked to promote healthy eating.

Wow! is that really Daniel??
Well, these pics kinda just reinforce his *coughs*"credentials"for me.:54:

YES defo Daniel, he has also worked with weight watchers advising on healthy menus and he was a relly nice guy and very genuine, perhaps that is his first love and he is just trying to earn a living, as unless you are a big celeb chef the pay is very poor, please just give this guy a break, ok he has gone, but if he were still on qvc for those out there who didn't like him there is an off button.

Can we please bring this subject to a close? It has strayed a long way from Daniel Green's departure and is now being used as an excuse for personal insults and an increasingly heated argument. Let's drop it ...

Not his fault I know, but he makes my flesh creep, so not really sorry to see him go.

Latest posts

Back