Dales doing ladies fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why the hell would someone wear a skirt like that with shoes like that? I blame the stylist not that poor model.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I copied this photo from the Q website a very long time ago, I kid you not!

Jude xx

Damn right I collect photos...this one helps me feel a whole lot better about exposing my legs every summer (even if it's only for a couple of sunny days per year!

Jude xx

Oh I had some, mam bought them me, Avon I think. Sure sign she thought I was banging it on. They made me hot and made my bum stick out like I had a bustle on. Don't know how women can wear these things.

They made me sweat heaps, I had them on for a few hours going down for dinner on holiday. Could not wait to get them off, I now think of all these sweaty women walking around. Yuck! go back to cotton, That breathes!

Regardless of who is presenting the fashion hours-not one of them can tempt me to buy.

Most of it is crap!

They made me sweat heaps, I had them on for a few hours going down for dinner on holiday. Could not wait to get them off, I now think of all these sweaty women walking around. Yuck! go back to cotton, That breathes!

Ladies don't sweat Tristar.......we glow! :mysmilie_504:

Let's have Rylan on doing fashion and skincare, he was great when presenting on This Morning for a couple of weeks. Bring him on!!!

Absolutely no problem with Dale doing the women's fashion shows. As long as the men who are doing the fashion do it factually ie giving the colours, sizes, fashion detail without any silly comments or creating stories about when you would be wearing it then that's fine with me, otherwise it could be cringeworthy.

I'm pretty sure this skirt is being modelled by one of the male presenters, so maybe their interest in fashion runs deeper than we first thought!

Answers on a postcard, no prize it's just for fun!

Jude xx

... and my husband told me he was just off to the pub!

Latest posts

Back