Cozee Home TSV 14/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like these but can't justify over £90 when I already have five Cozee sets. I'd be tempted by a new colour (mine are all grey or taupe) but the green and yellow are a bit aciiiiiiid!

Cozee Home Set of 2 Reversible Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Sets
Item Number: 805379

Single QVC Price £72.00 Todays Special Value Price £57.00

Double QVC Price £96.00 Todays Special Value Price £75.00

King QVC Price £108.00 Todays Special Value Price £84.00

King QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £90.00

P&P £8.95

This snuggly and soft bedding collection from Cozee Home features two reversible fleece duvet sets, each offering a duvet cover, fitted sheet and two pillowcases, in an array of great shades to suit your style. Designed with a clever fleece fabric that works to wick moisture away from your body while you sleep, these Cozee Home duvet sets will help to create the perfect environment for a quality night of rest.

Fabulous fleece - the soft fleece works to absorb moisture while insulating heat, meaning you'll be snuggled up without any discomfort or excess heat - the perfect combination for a great sleep.

Mix it up - each of your two sets contains one duvet cover, one fitted sheet and two pillowcases, with one set offering a classic striped print, and one with a modern design inspired by beautiful Moorish tiles. If you ever fancy a more subtle look, your duvets are fully reversible, with solid colour on the alternate side.

Colours to suit your home - choose Taupe or Grey for a neutral and classic addition to your bedroom, or opt for Blue, Pink, Yellow or Green for bold pops of colour to add interest and vibrancy.

Easy care - the fabric is really easy to launder; just pop it in your washing machine like normal, and it'll dry quickly once you hang it to up. Plus once it's dry it requires no ironing so you can put it on your bed straight away.

Great for gifting - why not split up the collection and share one duvet set with a friend or loved one? With the festive season coming up, a snuggly duvet set would make for a welcome addition to any home.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

2 x duvet covers
2 x fitted sheets
4 x pillowcases

Colour options:

Taupe
Grey
Blue
Pink
Lemon
Green

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 230cm (102" x 90")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm x 35cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 13.8")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 35cm (53.1" x 74.8" x 13.8")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 35cm (59.1" x 79" X 13.8")
Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 35cm (72.8" x 79" x 13.8")

Pillowcases (l x w): 51cm x 76cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805379

I've yet to see a colour that would tempt me to try cozee home, it's always the same options. I prefer deep shades for bedding. As for the tsv, the stripes make me think beach towels and deck chairs.

I cracked and bought a double and a king set - bit irritating to have to pay 2 postage charges, but (much as I'm loathe to stick up for Q) it is still ****** good value even with the extortionate P&P.

I'm so excited as it's my first purchase and I'm loving a bit of fleece right now...so sad I know.

I bought my first set of CH last year and I must say I really do love it for the Winter months. I was dubious whether it would be too hot and uncomfortable but it isn`t. I`ve gone for the tsv because until now I`ve had wash, dry and replace it back on the bed in the same day but now I`ve ordered spares it will make bed changing day easier. Yes the p and p is a bugbear of mine but I spend so little with Q these days that I simply have to bite the bullet and accept their robbing delivery charges if it`s something I can`t find cheaper elsewhere.
My yearly spend has been Margaret Dabbs foot file, foot cream etc, this CH tsv and I`ll probably go for the ABC tsv depending what`s in it, I didn`t go for the ABC tsv`s earlier in the year so they haven`t made a fortune out of me.

I cracked and bought a double and a king set - bit irritating to have to pay 2 postage charges, but (much as I'm loathe to stick up for Q) it is still ****** good value even with the extortionate P&P.

I'm so excited as it's my first purchase and I'm loving a bit of fleece right now...so sad I know.

Be excited! It's the best thing about winter!

Be excited! It's the best thing about winter!

Honestly, I am beside myself with excitement - I was really cold last night when I got home, so I cracked open some fleecy M&S jim jams I'd been saving and was transported to seventh heaven - bliss!

Honestly, I am beside myself with excitement - I was really cold last night when I got home, so I cracked open some fleecy M&S jim jams I'd been saving and was transported to seventh heaven - bliss!

Don`t be disheartened if it seems to lose bits of pile onto the floor for a while. i washed mine before I used it the first time and it continued to lose "fluffy bits" for a few more uses but you`ll find it will soon stop.

Don`t be disheartened if it seems to lose bits of pile onto the floor for a while. i washed mine before I used it the first time and it continued to lose "fluffy bits" for a few more uses but you`ll find it will soon stop.

Thanks Vienna - I am a bit concerned about some people saying it gives them small electric shocks, but I'm willing to take the risk!

Thanks Vienna - I am a bit concerned about some people saying it gives them small electric shocks, but I'm willing to take the risk!

I`ve never had a shock from it Tark. I wash it at 30 degrees in non bio liquid and use a fabric softener in the final rinse. I have a fleece dressing gown from Marks and wash it exactly the same way but have had to stop wearing it because it gives me shocks but no hassle at all with the CH stuff.

I`ve never had a shock from it Tark. I wash it at 30 degrees in non bio liquid and use a fabric softener in the final rinse. I have a fleece dressing gown from Marks and wash it exactly the same way but have had to stop wearing it because it gives me shocks but no hassle at all with the CH stuff.

Thanks Vienna, I'll follow that advice for sure!

I've only had this with one set - it was greatly reduced, I think, and I assumed that was because it had been complained about. Not had it with recent sets.

I think Cozee have improved in the couple of years I've been using it. The new sets are more velvety soft. It's not just that my older ones have been washed more because I've only used the pillow cases in one of my early sets once, and they still feel less velvety than the recently bought ones.

Oh, all this talk is making me want to buy the TSV but I really cannot justify it.

Spot on. Don't, like me in the early days, use powder if you can help it. My second set is now quite rough - well, not unpleasantly so, just the pile has sort of separated and it's not super smooth any more.

Spot on. Don't, like me in the early days, use powder if you can help it. My second set is now quite rough - well, not unpleasantly so, just the pile has sort of separated and it's not super smooth any more.

And only at 30 degrees - unless the new ones wash better.

I'm another who has the original set that has stayed soft, but later sets have disappointed by becoming rough. Exactly as you say, AndiK. The latest sets have stayed softer longer, but I'm being very careful washing them. Non-bio liquids (trying Woolite at the mo as it says it helps prevent bobbling), and though I'm trying to stay away from fabric softeners, I do use them with stuff like CH bedding.

Heaven really is a new set of CH.

Latest posts

Back