Cozee Home TSV 14/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'm fleece-obsessed - does anyone have any CH throws (especially the attached) and what are they like?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-2-P...ct.805453.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-805453

I can't tell you ... yet!

I ordered the red. They are smaller throws, and it's a similar size to some of the smaller throws I own.

I really fancied the green in the TSV - I love a really bright green... but I don't like the stripes or the white reverse and bottom sheet, and don't know who I could pass that stripey set off on... so I sat on my hands. I liked the look of the previous TSV more, especially to try a different finish - the velvet soft.

I love fleecy stuff, and I don't get an electric shock from it. I don't use fabric conditioner when washing it, and wash mine at 40degrees... I think it's still faring very well.

I ordered the red. They are smaller throws, and it's a similar size to some of the smaller throws I own.

I really fancied the green in the TSV - I love a really bright green... but I don't like the stripes or the white reverse and bottom sheet, and don't know who I could pass that stripey set off on... so I sat on my hands. I liked the look of the previous TSV more, especially to try a different finish - the velvet soft.

I love fleecy stuff, and I don't get an electric shock from it. I don't use fabric conditioner when washing it, and wash mine at 40degrees... I think it's still faring very well.

Thanks maymorganlondon, hope we both like them when they arrive, I ordered mine in cream - they just looked so warm and cosy and I liked the contrast sides. As for the TSV, I thought the green was a fabulous colour...but I was boring and went for the taupe and grey :(

Thanks maymorganlondon, hope we both like them when they arrive, I ordered mine in cream - they just looked so warm and cosy and I liked the contrast sides. As for the TSV, I thought the green was a fabulous colour...but I was boring and went for the taupe and grey :(

If I'd been less restrained, I would have had the silver, the cream and probably the natural and the purple in the throws - but I've been very good and held back. If they'd done other deeper colours (like a sapphire blue or emerald green) I'd have been in trouble.

I also quite like the look of the fluffie throw, but I know I couldn't buy one, intended as a present, as I'd have to go back and buy another for myself...

If I'd been less restrained, I would have had the silver, the cream and probably the natural and the purple in the throws - but I've been very good and held back. If they'd done other deeper colours (like a sapphire blue or emerald green) I'd have been in trouble.

I also quite like the look of the fluffie throw, but I know I couldn't buy one, intended as a present, as I'd have to go back and buy another for myself...

Oooh emerald green, now THAT I would have snapped up - there's something about jewel colours in luxurious feeling fabrics...

Ive not tried cozee home, but Costco do lovely fleece throws, I've got a couple and have given some as family gifts and they're always well received. Cost around £12.

Sadly don't have one near me (love that place) but I did buy an amazingly good quality faux fur throw from Wilko for £20 - it's better quality than my Kelly Hoppen one for a fraction of the price

They're struggling to shift this, aren't they. All options still remaining.

I was out last night. Did they sell out?

And only at 30 degrees - unless the new ones wash better.

I'm another who has the original set that has stayed soft, but later sets have disappointed by becoming rough. Exactly as you say, AndiK. The latest sets have stayed softer longer, but I'm being very careful washing them. Non-bio liquids (trying Woolite at the mo as it says it helps prevent bobbling), and though I'm trying to stay away from fabric softeners, I do use them with stuff like CH bedding.

Heaven really is a new set of CH.

I became quite obsessed by the way some of my Cozees were going a bit rough. I looked online but of course Cozee is exclusive to QVC so there was nothing. I rang and emailed them but, being Q, all I got was a repeat of what's on the label about temperature. Very helpful not. You would think they would contact the actual manufacturer for me but no - unlike M&S and John Lewis who are brilliant and go to some trouble to get answers.

I was out last night. Did they sell out?

I became quite obsessed by the way some of my Cozees were going a bit rough. I looked online but of course Cozee is exclusive to QVC so there was nothing. I rang and emailed them but, being Q, all I got was a repeat of what's on the label about temperature. Very helpful not. You would think they would contact the actual manufacturer for me but no - unlike M&S and John Lewis who are brilliant and go to some trouble to get answers.

Me, too! I buy it because it's soft and comfortable and I don't want it getting rough or hard feeling after a few washes. Some have stayed softer than others, which has been really disappointing. I think I'll buy future sets from the Christmas MBG on so I can get quite a few washes in to see how newer fleeces fare.

I make what I feel is quite a compromise by washing bedding at such a low temperature. It really goes against the grain for me. The only saving grace is that my bed, duvet and pillows are all made of either wool or memory foam - which I'm told are dust mite repellant.

i dont have any fleece bedding but i would put a capful of dettol to get rid of bacteria in the washing machine

i dont have any fleece bedding but i would put a capful of dettol to get rid of bacteria in the washing machine

Does it leave a distinctive smell, boffy? I assume not or you probably wouldn't have suggested it.

Dettol laundry cleanser - I did think it was a bit of a gimmick but of course I still bought some, you pour it in the dispenser in place of fabric conditioner and it does seem to do the job. Cleared up some musty-smelling towels courtesy of my other half...

Does it leave a distinctive smell, boffy? I assume not or you probably wouldn't have suggested it.

andik i put it in with the soap in the first wash just a capful in the dispenser no smell only my fabric conditioner

Dettol laundry cleanser - I did think it was a bit of a gimmick but of course I still bought some, you pour it in the dispenser in place of fabric conditioner and it does seem to do the job. Cleared up some musty-smelling towels courtesy of my other half...

I've used this as well. I don't use the lavender scented one as I'm always wary of horrid versions of it. If you can only wash items at 30 or 40 degrees, you have to be able to get rid of things that would on!y be killed off at a higher wash temperature, and the detol product seems to work very well.

I think I'm fleece-obsessed - does anyone have any CH throws (especially the attached) and what are they like?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-2-P...ct.805453.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-805453

Mine have arrived and been unwrapped. Have you had yours yet, Tarketta?

If I'm honest, I'm disappointed in the feel of them compared to the ones I already have. They look gorgeous, but the coloured side feels very "flat" and not as luxe as I expected. They will be packed up and returned, I think.

If I'm honest, I'm disappointed in the feel of them compared to the ones I already have. They look gorgeous, but the coloured side feels very "flat" and not as luxe as I expected. They will be packed up and returned, I think.

Oh, what a shame. I can imagine your disappointment.

Curses, mine are still at the dreaded sorting hub - hopefully they'll get delivered tomorrow, but I'm a little wary now as I was looking forward to some luxurious-feeling plush...we shall see :( they're quite a bit smaller than other ones as well, right?

Curses, mine are still at the dreaded sorting hub - hopefully they'll get delivered tomorrow, but I'm a little wary now as I was looking forward to some luxurious-feeling plush...we shall see :( they're quite a bit smaller than other ones as well, right?

Yes, much smaller. I saw, but didn't buy, a lovely Sherpa fleece in Asda for £18. It was a warm beigy brown, not red... It was 200 x 220 cm and both thicker and softer than the CH ones. That has definitely decided me about returning them. I think the Asda one is the same as the Costco one. Look in store as it is sold out on line.

Yes, much smaller. I saw, but didn't buy, a lovely Sherpa fleece in Asda for £18. It was a warm beigy brown, not red... It was 200 x 220 cm and both thicker and softer than the CH ones. That has definitely decided me about returning them. I think the Asda one is the same as the Costco one. Look in store as it is sold out on line.

maymorganlondon - finally got my paws on these today and despite them being a bit small, i really like them. I just wanted something to go at the foot of the bed in this cold weather and they're perfect - did you send yours back in the end?

Latest posts

Back