Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alison keenans blog

May 26, 2009
Wednesday's Liz Earle TSV and my beauty routine revealed
I'm assured that night follows day, but my current shift pattern leads me to disbelieve this! I'm living in some kind of weird twilight world, but reading all your comments on my blog has made me smile, and it's lovely to get a snapshot of your world too.

Of course working lates does have its bonuses - bringing you some fabulous TSVs over the last week, and still several more to come. Last night was a corking excuse to dress up in my Christmas party dress for the Grand Opening of Diamonique Day - our 14th to date!

Thank heavens for Alison Young who laced me into a fitted and boned creation - but where was she at 2am when I needed to get out of it in a hurry and head off home?! Tucked into her bed I hope... it took a while but I was determined and with the help of a mirror and a coathanger I was able to disrobe rather than having to find my feet in amongst the chiffon, accelerator and brake pedals!

Tonight we have an incredible collection of Liz Earle products at a price that seriously begs belief! Caroline Archer will be joining me at midnight, and it promises to be a fast and furious couple of hours. We had a good old chin wag last Wednesday when we worked together, and both agree that this is possibly one of the best TSVs Liz has brought to you so far!

Best and mini tsv! we must be confused?!

Liz Earle 8 Piece Prepare for Summer Collection
Item Number: 228390
QVC Price £41.75
Today's Special Value Price £34.78
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get all your favourite Liz Earle products in this great value eight-piece collection. It contains everything you need to ready your skin for the summer. There are full sizes in Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (200ml) to refresh face and body, hydrating Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml), Gentle Face Exfoliator (70ml) to help encourage a brighter complexion, revitalising Energising Body Wash (200ml) and caring Hand Repair (50ml). Completing this set are Cleanse & Polish (50ml), Energising Body Scrub (50ml), soothing Superbalm (5g) and a muslin cloth.

Got mine ordered. I was going to wait up and see if it was on easy pay but I'm really tired tonight and I am worried that if I wait until the morning it might have gone!!!

Last edited:
Got mine ordered. I was going to wait up and see if it was on easy pay but I'm really tired tonight and I am worried that if I wait until the morning I might have gone!!!

Me too. I tend to forget that I've orderedon easypay and can get a bit of a shock when the second/third installments come out of the bank.

It's a cracking TSV and I imagine it will be a sell-out.

Think this will sell out really quickly, I will wait up and watch but think it will go really fast when folks see the 5 full sizes so I am thinking about ordering it on cheque hold and then I can change payment if it is on EP

Has anyone ever ordered on cheque hold and then changed payment to EP or if it is on EP is it easier to cancel the cheque hold and just order normally? :33:

Think this will sell out really quickly, I will wait up and watch but think it will go really fast when folks see the 5 full sizes so I am thinking about ordering it on cheque hold and then I can change payment if it is on EP

Has anyone ever ordered on cheque hold and then changed payment to EP or if it is on EP is it easier to cancel the cheque hold and just order normally? :33:

Bluebell as long as you call CS when you change to CC payment you should still get the EP but it has to be on the day of the tsv. HTH

^^After reading this thread, I just had to put my order in - got 4 kits. :27:

Would have a panic attack if I managed to be off guard and miss the grand sellout after all this waiting!

Does anyone have any idea on possible OTOs? :57:

Arggghhhh cant get it on-line, do i have to ring??

Kel xx

Yes!

I bought mine on Q-cut, and now my account is showing 'in process'!

Go for it now if you're an LE fan. Most of us have already put our orders through.

Honestly. You don't want to be disappointed if it sells out in, like, 5 minutes past midnight! :34:

Not too happy about the small size c&p but i have just placed my order on Qcut as it such a bargain so im a happy gal but shall still stay up for the show:1:

Latest posts

Back