Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz earle tsv hints!

Details from liz's facebook

(been asked about the tsv being available on auto delivery)

as you may know all of our TSV details are kept under lock and key, so unfortunately we can’t give you any clues- we hope you’ll be pleasantly surprised though! Thanks for your suggestions on auto-delivery, we’ll pass these onto our QVC team to review.

(does this mean easy pay then?)

(when asked about why there is not many hours dedicated to Liz)

our TSV on the 27th May is a special extra TSV in addition to the three TSV’s we have a year, (spring, summer and winter) this is why we don’t have as many shows as usual. Our next big one is the summer TSV in July, we hope you’ll be able to tune in.

(maybe liz is feeling the credit crunch! don't overstock then girls!)

I imagine there are more TSV slots available too seeing as they don't have Molton Brown anymore!

Yea I'm sure. The have to much of there own branded tsvs. I think its going to be on easy pay so that will be good. I'm just gona buy one I think. Wonder what it is? Shes got a OTO on the 12th as well cus shes on at 11pm.

Well QVC have now got the TV Guide updated and it is not showing a Liz Earle TSV for 27the May.

Well QVC have now got the TV Guide updated and it is not showing a Liz Earle TSV for 27the May.

Aw, that's wick. I didn't get the last one and really needed this one. Thanks for posting Sazza.

And I see we have a day of Mr Jackson and his garden. :(

Last edited:
Aw, that's wick. I didn't get the last one and really needed this one. Thanks for posting Sazza.

And I see we have a day of Mr Jackson and his garden. :(

Why is QVC trying to hide LE's TSV behind a Richard Jackson's garden TSV since it's on Liz Earle's website anyway ?

I noticed its wierd
liz earle's site still shows this

TSV-

Wednesday 27th May 12.00am - 1.15am
9.00am - 10.00am (Featuring on The Morning Show)
12.00pm - 1.00pm

Has anyone found anything on Liz Earle's TSV ?

or received a card or e-mail giving a clue on the number of items inside or full sizes or anything else ?

The quide on QVC is now showing Liz Earles TSV on 27/5 and the OPI TSV on 1/6.

Oh its exciting! thank you. Nope I have not got any details on the tsv at the moment.

I hope its full size cleanse tone and moisturise and face treatments and a tester size of the new foot products.

I don't think I'm going to buy it again if its the small sizes.

thanks for the info lets hope they don't change it again! I quite like the mini sizes as we have a caravan at the coast and I take those with me :1:

^^I too would like to know so I can watch my budget since there are so many beauty tsvs coming up this summer - and I'd like to have them all! :54:

Latest posts

Back