CHuntley too sickly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lemonz

Registered Shopper
Catherine Huntley hugging the Charlie Bears this afternoon as if they were REAL arrrgh! Sometimes when I've eaten too many sweeties I feel sick,she now gives me that same feeling without the pleasure:mysmilie_5:

Her voice and her presentation style leaves me cold. Always switch off. She looks fab and is very attractive imo. Still not a fan.

She gushes more than the geezer in Yellowstone Park.

I see they have a different guest in for Charlie Bears, he is not so over the top compared to Will and Charlie just describes shoves under his arm pit.

I'd like to hear her normal speaking voice, just for once. Too much sugar for my taste but she's not the worst by far.

I normally really like Catherine but recently she has been getting on my wick. I am really pleased that she has lost all the weight but am sick of hearing about it every time she is on air. Also that long fringe really annoys me, l want to get a pair of scissors and chop it off! She is constantly flicking and fiddling with it! Its extremely distracting!

I normally really like Catherine but recently she has been getting on my wick. I am really pleased that she has lost all the weight but am sick of hearing about it every time she is on air. Also that long fringe really annoys me, l want to get a pair of scissors and chop it off! She is constantly flicking and fiddling with it! Its extremely distracting!

Oh surely not that carp "I'm a size 8 now but I used to be a size 14". SHUT UP YOU STUPID WOMAN. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT SIZE YOU ARE. YOU'RE PRETTY AND HAVE A GREAT JOB AND WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ****** CELLULITE WHICH WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT A MILLION TIMES OR YOUR STICKY OUT BONES WHICH NO DOUBT ARE NOW GOING TO CAUSE YOU A NEW PROBLEM. Jeez.

Ah, now I feel better.

CC

New Charlie Bear host sooo nice!

She gushes more than the geezer in Yellowstone Park.

I see they have a different guest in for Charlie Bears, he is not so over the top compared to Will and Charlie just describes shoves under his arm pit.

He has a lovely tone to his voice. Chuntley is getting more batty by the day,must be to do with loss of fat cells.
Yeh, she piled on the pounds then lost it but, take it from me she could easily put it on again.

I am also finding her very smug about her weight loss! Yes she should be proud but she is just so OTT about it. She knows she looks good now, she gets zillions of comments every day on twitter about it yet she still had to fish for nice comments. I really have gone off her and have started to get what other people have said in the past. I used to think she was just insecure but you wouldn't be in her type of job if you were. I actually think she is a bit of a diva who needs these sycophantic comments like the majority of us need air!

I didn't know that but I bet she would be gushing about it! When I first started watching QVC she was slim and had hair extensions and was lovely to watch.She is completely nauseating now.She must have a new bloke now and I had heard mention is building a house?! It might be the builder she's getting fruity with.
When the build has finished and the new beau gets boring,she'll probably hit the doughnuts again - that's life! ��

I wonder if she's had a gastric band? If so her stomach will be the size of a quail egg! Let's hope she doesn't swoon live on-air. (Cue syrupy voice) "I used to be a size 20 and now I'm a size 8 thanks to Paul McK...I mean Diet Chef! I have half a grapefruit for breakfast, a granola bar for lunch and half a chicken leg for dinner. And if I get hungry I can have a delicious milkshake! The pounds are just dropping from my bank bal... I mean from my waistline and now I can dream I'm a mandarin segment floating in syrup."
mmmmmmmmmmmmm (sighs).....

CRASH!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh I really like Catherine, but not until I met her at Q bash a few years ago. I always felt she was a bit simpering but she is such a nice woman that I can see past that bit of her now. I think some of the presenters have an onscreen persona that is not what you see off air. I notice that she does change her style according to the brand and guest so maybe Bears are not her best! X

I wonder if she's had a gastric band? If so her stomach will be the size of a quail egg! Let's hope she doesn't swoon live on-air. (Cue syrupy voice) "I used to be a size 20 and now I'm a size 8 thanks to Paul McK...I mean Diet Chef! I have half a grapefruit for breakfast, a granola bar for lunch and half a chicken leg for dinner. And if I get hungry I can have a delicious milkshake! The pounds are just dropping from my bank bal... I mean from my waistline and now I can dream I'm a mandarin segment floating in syrup."

Thanks o Christianne Wolff, I think you mean!:mysmilie_1:

Latest posts

Back