CHuntley too sickly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the diet Chuntley has been on. DF hasn't been sucked in to this new way of eating...yet. She is swooning on Body Blade atm!

This is the diet Chuntley has been on. DF hasn't been sucked in to this new way of eating...yet. She is swooning on Body Blade atm!

A wobbly stick.... hard to tell which is her and which is the bodyblade!

In fact, she just a talking lollystick with a syrupy voice! Lol! Her coconut shy hairdo get on my tits!

Last edited:
If I watch QVC I want to be informed about the products, not their home life, their diets, or how old their bl...dy kids are ! JR mentioned her 'kids' are now 25 and 27 or whatever, and then Chuntley 'couldn't believe' her kids are in their 20's - both fishing for compliments that they looked too young to have kids that age. Oh purleeeeeeese.

This obsession with 'kids' prompted me to fire off a complaining email to the Daily Express about the Madeleys prattling on about their offspring (Chloe) every week in their column. WHO'S INTERESTED !?

A wobbly stick.... hard to tell which is her and which is the bodyblade!

In fact, she just a talking lollystick with a syrupy voice! Lol! Her coconut shy hairdo get on my tits!
Did I mention you can still buy my book

Yes it is. I thought there was going to be a TSV the way CHuntley was raving about it. But she has to fight DF with the body blade and the When The Fat Lady Slims.

Catherine Huntley hugging the Charlie Bears this afternoon as if they were REAL arrrgh! Sometimes when I've eaten too many sweeties I feel sick,she now gives me that same feeling without the pleasure:mysmilie_5:
Would rather have her than Jill Franks any day, everytime I switch on she is presenting a programme, Caroline Archer could not get word in edgeways at midnight.

Yes it is. I thought there was going to be a TSV the way CHuntley was raving about it. But she has to fight DF with the body blade and the When The Fat Lady Slims.

The original stock sold out , I think there are more shows planned towards the end of the month.

I like Catherine and think she looks amazing, i do find some of her shows hard to watch (no idea why :S) but tbh theres something wrong with the world if coming across as too nice is a crime IMO.

Would rather have her than Jill Franks any day, everytime I switch on she is presenting a programme, Caroline Archer could not get word in edgeways at midnight.

Well she is back from Florida so she has to cram in all the hours she can get before her next Vacation.

I think it's a crime when happiness & acceptance depends on how much weight someone loses & how skinny they are.
Nice is OK but,when you're verging on narcissim something ain't right.

She seems to have a fan base of men on the internet who watch clips of her on QVC and fantasise about what they want to do to her. Ex public school boys perhaps?

She seems to have a fan base of men on the internet who watch clips of her on QVC and fantasise about what they want to do to her. Ex public school boys perhaps?

Really?! LOL! Maybe it's her "Cadburys Caramel Bunny" voice! I actually quite like her voice. She's definitely not the worst on QVC.

Here in Northern Ireland a law has just been passed, its discrimination to hire or fire someone based on their weight.

Have the urge to change the Katy Perry song from Hot and Cold especially for CHuntley to: 'She's heavier then thin and back to heavy then thin.':mysmilie_50:

Here in Northern Ireland a law has just been passed, its discrimination to hire or fire someone based on their weight

How does that work if your weight stops you from doing the job? For example police have to pass fitness tests so if you couldn't pass the test because you were grossly overweight would they be unable to refuse to employ you?

How does that work if your weight stops you from doing the job? For example police have to pass fitness tests so if you couldn't pass the test because you were grossly overweight would they be unable to refuse to employ you?

I imagine the legislators would have thought about that one. There will be a clause in the Act pertaining to certain roles in the armed forces, emergency services etc. Imagine having a personal trainer that looks like a blubber of lard! LOL! OR a fireman who gets out of breath walking 50 metres?

BB you have to remember that NOTHING here in NI has even a modicum of common sense attached to it :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back