CHuntley too sickly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They just had a preview of CH about to present the BareMinerals hour and she is rocking the Franks off-the-shoulder look - in fact, more accurately, completely bare shoulders and arms. What will JF do to compete? Come on topless?

How does that work if your weight stops you from doing the job? For example police have to pass fitness tests so if you couldn't pass the test because you were grossly overweight would they be unable to refuse to employ you?

A male friend is 20 stone - and a firefighter locally. A 6'3" solid fit 20 stone of hard ripped muscle which drips sweat on a hot job........

I'd say that's the perfect physique. I've tried to get a chip pan fire going on, alas, no joy in my Tefal Multi-fry

(purposely digressing from this dreadful thread - In reality Catherine is a very insecure lady, with a extremely low opinion of herself. These threads don't heal such an instable personality)

Last edited:
They just had a preview of CH about to present the BareMinerals hour and she is rocking the Franks off-the-shoulder look - in fact, more accurately, completely bare shoulders and arms. What will JF do to compete? Come on topless?

She has just said that it's from the fashion show coming up later this evening so maybe it wouldn't be her first choice of outfit.

I think she looks stunning tonight.

I'd have preferred just a bit more coverage under the arms. But she looked pretty good in it.

I like Catherine I think she is quite endearing and looks fabulous now but looked pretty good heavier too. She does get on my nerves a little at times but well they all do. Some shows are just harder to tolerate than others I can't watch more than a few minutes of the teddy shows whoever is presenting. IMO she is the most physically attractive of the permanent presenters on QVC.

Catherine is probably my favourite QVC presenter. Kathy Taylor and Jilly Halliday next. I sense a bit of a theme there.

She is such an attention seeker, it is embarrassing. Mum was saying last night on the pie show, how she was eating everything. Yes, just so she can claim to be able to devour the entire last supper (and some), since being 'saved' by Christianne Woolff. Jo, with the leg master, commented on how good she looked - only after Chuntley mentioned the weight loss first. Obviously, the poor guests feel impelled to compliment her. She wouldn't get any from me, if I was a guest. Will she keep it off? Call me cynical, but I doubt it; she seems to be one of those girls, who is always yo-yo dieting. I till recall, when she was in a relationship, it was "Steve this; Steve that" and then they split up, which happens but, it would have been easier if she hadn't told the QVC shoppers all about him, in the first place!

catherine does not give a fig what people think. she is the same as she ever was. i think the more people talk about her the more she winds people up by being what she wants to be.......

catherine does not give a fig what people think. she is the same as she ever was. i think the more people talk about her the more she winds people up by being what she wants to be.......

I agree with this, I've only been watching just over a year but don't think she's changed apart from the weight loss. She was always very open about liking her food, I remember her mentioning indulgences on non food shows as it made me laugh. If the pie show had been when she was heavier I don't think she would have been any different. She did say I've been saving myself for these pies so maybe before she wouldn't have bothered saving herself but other than that...

Can't abide the woman fat or thin, and her obsession with working for QVC borders on creepy, almost as bad as that laugh through her nose she does circa Kenneth Williams, but while we're at it, can some one tell Chuntley that we are not asking for her to apologise for the p&p just to accept that if you pay once to get to your high street you can buy ten items for that, ten items from QVC would cost average of £59.50.........now that she can apologise for. While she's at it she can apologise for "I'll be honest, I didn't like it at first but......." and voila! she always ends up liking it.

I know what you mean Louise, there are presenters like Jilly who, since they married and had a family rarely mention them on air whereas others give us chapter and verse of everything that happens in their home lives, Catherine for example. Then they wonder why it's hard to back-peddle and become more of a private "I vont to be alone" individual. Over on the Lola Rose founder's thread the comment was made about her not wearing her wedding ring, which kind of hangs there waiting for some explanation and if it doesn't come it fuels speculation, otherwise why mention it?
So now that Craft has been all but dropped since Dawn Bibby left QVC I wonder whether our Cath still makes cards? Is she still even bezzie mates with the Bibster? Lots of plugging for the play she was in Catherine not Dawn), silence about the alleged lap/pole dancing!

She is such an attention seeker, it is embarrassing. Mum was saying last night on the pie show, how she was eating everything. Yes, just so she can claim to be able to devour the entire last supper (and some), since being 'saved' by Christianne Woolff. Jo, with the leg master, commented on how good she looked - only after Chuntley mentioned the weight loss first. Obviously, the poor guests feel impelled to compliment her. She wouldn't get any from me, if I was a guest. Will she keep it off? Call me cynical, but I doubt it; she seems to be one of those girls, who is always yo-yo dieting. I till recall, when she was in a relationship, it was "Steve this; Steve that" and then they split up, which happens but, it would have been easier if she hadn't told the QVC shoppers all about him, in the first place!
I caught this on 'The Morning Show' and quickly changed channels. I really have had enough of listening to her go on about her flaming weight loss and Christianne Woolf! Is she so insecure that she needs to witter on about it every time she is on air. Surely she knows she looks good due to all the sycophantic comments she gets on Twitter. I find her incredibly condescending at the moment about this 'life change' she has had. She honestly used to be my favourite presenter but she is unwatchable now!

I caught this on 'The Morning Show' and quickly changed channels. I really have had enough of listening to her go on about her flaming weight loss and Christianne Woolf! Is she so insecure that she needs to witter on about it every time she is on air. Surely she knows she looks good due to all the sycophantic comments she gets on Twitter. I find her incredibly condescending at the moment about this 'life change' she has had. She honestly used to be my favourite presenter but she is unwatchable now!

I remember when Julia was always going on about her weightloss and constantly digging for compliments.

This is no different to DBF begging for tweets and Facebook fans. Catherine and Julia wanted compliments on how gorgeous they are, DBF just wants friends. Bless :smirk:

I had to look up the Chrisianne Woolf book because I had never heard about it, my viewing of QVC being very little these days. Surprised to see its reviews were only 3.6, with several 1 s, saying it was faddy and difficult. Then clicked on the video to find Kathy Tayler on the dreaded ishowoff machine, reading glowing 5 star reviews. Yeh, and the rest?
Chuntley, as I said recently, first came to QVC at the time she had discovered Paul McKenna's weight loss techniques and he was her Messiah. So she yo-yoed up and down since then, did she, and needs a new guru? Wonder if this one will last.
I am not knocking Chuntley's weight loss yo-yo, as my weight yo-yo has only ascend and never descend built into its string. But she is an irritating woman. I don't care if you are thin (for now), Shut Up. We don't care.

I'm surprised you haven't all tried her guilt free chocolates.(link via Q home page) :mysmilie_46::mysmilie_510:
I couldn't resist. I typed guilt free chocolate into QVC and up came three packets of coconut blossom nectar sugar substitute. WTF? Three bags of sugar substitute for only £21. I dared not look at the postage. You can buy coconuts for a few pence in India and Sri Lanka, so my suggestion is that if you want the sugar substitute you save up the price of a few bags, plus several postages, and buy an air ticket there. Chuntley can run and swim, it will burn off more calories.

Have I misunderstood? Do you require these for her recipie for making the truffles? Needless to say I didn't read all the article as I just couldn't stand the nauseous ramblings of her and Will.

Latest posts

Back