Christmas Delivery - MY AR*E!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had one item that didn't turn up and still hasn't. I spoke to a supervisor who is going to chase it up and send me a form(surprise surprise) eventually after a lot of argey bargey, she agreed to refund the P&P as i pointed out, they had based the whole of the saturday before Christmas telling us to shop with confidence that the items would be delivered in time for christmas day and they had not fullfilled their promise.
She waffled on about never being able to make a 100% guarantee, so i suggested she went back and watched some of the promos with Dale, Catherine's shows where she continously mentioned it and after doing that she may like to look back at the website that quite clearly stated guaranteed delivery for christmas under the said item.
Well still no item but at least i don't have to pay for £4.45 for the privelage of not having it delivered in time.

I had one item that didn't turn up and still hasn't. I spoke to a supervisor who is going to chase it up and send me a form(surprise surprise) eventually after a lot of argey bargey, she agreed to refund the P&P as i pointed out, they had based the whole of the saturday before Christmas telling us to shop with confidence that the items would be delivered in time for christmas day and they had not fullfilled their promise.
She waffled on about never being able to make a 100% guarantee, so i suggested she went back and watched some of the promos with Dale, Catherine's shows where she continously mentioned it and after doing that she may like to look back at the website that quite clearly stated guaranteed delivery for christmas under the said item.
Well still no item but at least i don't have to pay for £4.45 for the privelage of not having it delivered in time.

Good for you LE, getting your p&p back from them.. Maybe it will make them think twice about the big promises they made before Christmas.. I hope loads of peeps have rung them to complain.. Actually im a bit excited LE, lol.. I got a Mally set in the post today, the discovery kit in light pink.. Am really impressed, lovely colours, love the magnetic closures.. And the box it comes in, lol.. Definitely deserves a 'whoo hoo' from me :mysmilie_1766:

Good for you LE, getting your p&p back from them.. Maybe it will make them think twice about the big promises they made before Christmas.. I hope loads of peeps have rung them to complain.. Actually im a bit excited LE, lol.. I got a Mally set in the post today, the discovery kit in light pink.. Am really impressed, lovely colours, love the magnetic closures.. And the box it comes in, lol.. Definitely deserves a 'whoo hoo' from me :mysmilie_1766:

I hope people complain too otherwise they'll continue to do it. Really pleased you love your mally. I love all of mally apart from the lipglosses. Enjoy It Daisy Whoo hoo:mysmilie_698:

Well still no item at least i don't have to pay for £4.45 for the privelage of not having it delivered in time.

You go girl! I hate that you have to chase these things up because they don't have the common courtesy to sort them out with a bit of decency.

You go girl! I hate that you have to chase these things up because they don't have the common courtesy to sort them out with a bit of decency.

I was furious that they tried to skirt the issue of Guaranteed delivery for christmas. They flippin well did say it and they know they said it:mysmilie_73:
I'll be on the phone again on Monday if it hasn't turned up by then

My premium item delivered within 3 working days has still not showed up .They have sent with DX it seems and Dx was supposed to deliver today but cant till monday .why cant they stick with royal mail .I am soooooooooooooooo furious ,hate to take time off to wait ...

I am always amazed when I hear them making their ridiculous claims about Christmas delivery so close to Christmas. Their service is patchy at the best of times but this time of year nothing is guaranteed and especially when they're peeing about with 2nd class. It's not called 2nd class for nothing! :mysmilie_697:

I was furious that they tried to skirt the issue of Guaranteed delivery for christmas. They flippin well did say it and they know they said it:mysmilie_73:
I'll be on the phone again on Monday if it hasn't turned up by then

Go LE! Go LE! Go LE!
:mysmilie_1296: :mysmilie_1296: :mysmilie_1296:

Take no carp my lovely!

My premium item delivered within 3 working days has still not showed up .They have sent with DX it seems and Dx was supposed to deliver today but cant till monday .why cant they stick with royal mail .I am soooooooooooooooo furious ,hate to take time off to wait ...

Oh God. I'm so sorry hon. Have you seen the Facebook page? There's a whole slew of people in the same boat.

Basic marketing lore (according to my first boss) is that for everybody who bothers to take the time to post something in complaint there's at least 100 just seething silently so I expect there are hundreds of not thousands of us in the same boat.

It sh!tty isn't it? :mad:

I am always amazed when I hear them making their ridiculous claims about Christmas delivery so close to Christmas. Their service is patchy at the best of times but this time of year nothing is guaranteed and especially when they're peeing about with 2nd class. It's not called 2nd class for nothing! :mysmilie_697:

Absolutely my lovely! I couldn't agree more. :mysmilie_124:

Latest posts

Back