Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Has anyone gone for the Centigrade TSV? I can't believe how quickly the purple one went, not even available on waitlist in any size at all now.

It looks as if the only remaining option is size small in black! Plenty of OTOs on the way then- where are our detectives? :lol:

Oooops, there are a few options back in stock- I presume people are dumping this from their baskets.

Last edited:
I have really gone off Centigrade as I bought a coat from this range recently and it was so awful that it has put me right off. I was pleased to see that this item has had very poor on-line reviews as it validated my opinions. I just feel that I do not want to waste the postage just to see if something is wearable

I have really gone off Centigrade as I bought a coat from this range recently and it was so awful that it has put me right off. I was pleased to see that this item has had very poor on-line reviews as it validated my opinions. I just feel that I do not want to waste the postage just to see if something is wearable

Sorry to hear you've been disappointed with your Centigrade purchase SS, I have several of their coats/jackets and have always been very pleased. I had one TSV last year that arrived badly packaged and very creased, but after an airing and a bit of TLC it came up good.

It looks as if the only remaining option is size small in black! Plenty of OTOs on the way then- where are our detectives? :lol:

Oooops, there are a few options back in stock- I presume people are dumping this from their baskets.

Doubt the purple will reappear though. Better console myself with the thought of OTO's and there are still some Honora shows to come!!

I went for the purple, only so it by chance, flicking through the channels before I went to bedm. I have several centigrade coats and they are all beautiful

I managed to get a med at 7am in the purple.<sorry farters> but really liked the look of this - and I missed out on the last purple centigrade tsv! I really really doubt that I've got the right size though :(

I got the tan colour last night. I have one of the short quilted coats from centigrade I bought a couple of years ago and I love it. This will be my first faux sheerling...hope the fur inside doesnt come off on everything!

I've got a Centigrade wool coat and it's lovely, a former TSV, but I bought it long afterwards and regretted not buying it at the TSV price.
I've ordered today's TSV in Black, it looks useful for wearing work. Looking forward to it arriving.

I wish they did smaller sizes 40'' for a xs is ridiclious IMO!

Yep, this is a real bugbear of mine with this and other ranges on QVC. Some Centipede coats have an XS that is 37" and once I saw an XS in the range with a 42" chest! I only go for the ones that are either 37" or 38" as I'm usually fairly confident they will fit - other than that, I just don't bother...they need to sort their sizing out and not just with this range!

Yep, this is a real bugbear of mine with this and other ranges on QVC. Some Centipede coats have an XS that is 37" and once I saw an XS in the range with a 42" chest! I only go for the ones that are either 37" or 38" as I'm usually fairly confident they will fit - other than that, I just don't bother...they need to sort their sizing out and not just with this range!

And don't you always find there are too many sleeves? :happy:

And don't you always find there are too many sleeves? :happy:

Loving it! They're called Centipede coats in our house after ex-presenter Daniel Green mistakenly called them that live on air one time. He was gabbling at a rate of knots to fill in some time and just came out with 'And I hope you'll join me in the next hour for an hour of coats by Centipede...' I kid you not:flower:, since then it's kind of stuck..

Mine came today, I got the black option. Nice. Lightweight, but cosy. A bit of a snug fit, but maybe I'm bigger than I thought :)(). Looks like it will be a useful jacket, so I'm keeping it.

Latest posts

Back