Centigrade TSV 28/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must be a coat this time.

Hope its better than the gilet which is getting panned in the reviews. Lounge carpet and wooly mammoth are jut two of the descriptions.

Must be a coat this time.

Hope its better than the gilet which is getting panned in the reviews. Lounge carpet and wooly mammoth are jut two of the descriptions.

I reckon the gilet was destined to be the lining for a coat that wasn't ready... and someone just suggested it could be a TSV in its own right rather than waiting for the coat :mysmilie_17:

it is what it is i did not think it looked like anything else but a shaggy gilet

I wasn't going near it having bought a genuinely cheapie fleece gilet from Sainsbury's. Very useful but not at all flattering. It was an additional layer to keep out draughts only.

The reviews for this product on QVC are some of the finest I've seen in a while. Funny but truthful. And bravo that they've been published...

I wasn't going near it having bought a genuinely cheapie fleece gilet from Sainsbury's. Very useful but not at all flattering. It was an additional layer to keep out draughts only.

exactly you want to be warm but to pay £40 for that qvc offering ..............

The trouble with reversible coats is that I always have to wear the fur on the inside because I am such a cold person and want the warmth so there isn't much point in having it as a reversible coat

Centigrade Water Resistant Reversible Faux Fur Coat
Item Number: 160770
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £4.95

A practical, warm and stylish reversible button-up coat from Centigrade, featuring a water-resistant material on one side with patch pockets at the hips and princess seams, while the reverse is a super-soft faux fur in a similar shade. Take your look from day to evening with a simple switch, and enjoy the cosy versatility of this must-have autumn/winter piece.

Stylishly simple - worn as a faux fur, this coat boasts sleek lines and a refined silhouette with the only detail being the faux tortoiseshell buttons. A stand collar adds to the classic glamour of fur while the patch pockets become hidden inside - a perfect way to add sophistication to your evening looks.

The practical coat - by wearing this coat with the water-resistant fabric on show, you feel the benefit of the soft faux fur against your skin, which also adorns the turn-back duffs and stand collar. Princess seams and roomy patch pockets with further faux fur trim add interest, while the tortoiseshell buttons are a chic finishing touch - a perfect way to add style to your daytime looks.

Three elegant shades - these rich tones will add a special something to your outerwear collection. The Navy and Burgundy options offer the same colour whichever way you wear them, while the Black option has a multi-tonal grey and white faux fur side and a plain black reverse.

Flattering fit - this coat offers a subtle A-line shape so even when fully fastened it won't cling to your shape but skim down the body, offering a flattering silhouette.

Elasticated button loops
4 x buttons on both sides
Faux fur side: 100% polyester; reverse: 85% polyester, 15% nylon - is this correct??
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 140.9cm (55.5")
Waist: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
Length: XS: 80.8cm (31.8"), S: M: L: 81.3cm (32"), XL: 2XL: 82.1cm (32.3"), 3XL: 82.6cm (32.5")

Colour options:

Navy
Burgundy
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160770

Latest posts

Back