Centigrade TSV 1/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a midi purple wool coat from Peter Jones in Oxford Circus in 1972. Was purchased in their sale with my Christmas bonus from work. I think it cost me £20 which was expensive at that time. It was money well spent though as it lasted me 5 years whilst I was doing a 2 hour each way commute to London every day. After the lining gave up the ghost, I made it into a short jacket. I did reuse the buttons on a coat I made myself.

I bought a couple of the long fleece coats with zips and hood (Denim &Co or Centigrade ?) that was the tsv 2 or 3 years ago. I initially bought the red, lost weight so it was too big. They were then reduced so I bought the navy blue , then I bought the black to keep in the wardrobe for winter funerals !! So cosy.

I bought a couple of the long fleece coats with zips and hood (Denim &Co or Centigrade ?) that was the tsv 2 or 3 years ago. I initially bought the red, lost weight so it was too big. They were then reduced so I bought the navy blue , then I bought the black to keep in the wardrobe for winter funerals !! So cosy.
I think I have the same ones Brissles. I got the navy and it was great for walking the dog so I got the red as a more dressy coat, but which I'm not quite so keen on but it is lovely and warm so I kept it as a back up. They have both been well worn and washed with no problems so were well worth the money.

I bought the black version of that coat if it’s the ones with a checked lining. I haven’t worn it since I bought it because the winters were relatively mild so it’s technically brand new. I know it will now be far too big for me so, unless I get a friend to get inside it with me, it’ll be donated to the local Air Ambulance charity.

I asked QVC on their website against this product if the buttons were faux or functional. Looked for the answer and they are functional. I was not alone at being sarcastic as not only were there similar questions about the buttons annd the coats doing up also asking if the coats came creased up in the packaging🤣🤣🤣. Think people getting a bit peed off with the poor styling and not fitting properly.

Latest posts

Back