Centigrade TSV 21/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just had a quick look at 7am and the sizes 10, 12, 16 and 18 were showing at the bottom of the screen but online it's the usual S, M, L and the somewhat surprising XXS. You'd think after the Red Carpet Manicure shambles they'd double check their graphics. Mind you the video online is showing S, M, L so maybe it was just a temporary glitch, hanging over from a previous item?

Jude xx

Last edited:
Why do the always make these type of coats so short? I hink just 10 cm longer would mke it look much better, or are the models just so tall?

Why do the always make these type of coats so short? I hink just 10 cm longer would mke it look much better, or are the models just so tall?
I'm almost 6 ft and I think the length is too short for a rainmac - I want to stay dry! I think it is probably the recession driving up costs and shorter clothing means less material so more profit. Looks like we are heading back to ankle boots again - same reason

I'm almost 6 ft and I think the length is too short for a rainmac - I want to stay dry! I think it is probably the recession driving up costs and shorter clothing means less material so more profit. Looks like we are heading back to ankle boots again - same reason

I wish they still did cheque payment. I'd like this jacket but money's a bit tight until pay day next week, as I've gone for the disastrous RCM TSV and the Laura Geller TSV. Previously, I'd have bought this TSV on cheque payment and then paid for it next week when funds were healthier!

Some nice colourful macs in M&S for £39.50 i think. Longer in length and while im no label snob, i would much rather have that than centigrade

I wonder why all the new Centigrade coats only go up to an XL when they used to go up to a XXXL. I think they will lose a lot of sales unless larger sizes didn't sell well.

my thank you button is missing, so here is a :mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

Some nice colourful macs in M&S for £39.50 i think. Longer in length and while im no label snob, i would much rather have that than centigrade

have seen those and I agree, may pop into the city later lol
what has happend to the thank you button?

i bet they can't believe the weather today! The beginning of the week might have shifted a few due to everyone feeling a bit of spring!

The M&S raincoats are lovely, NIKKID, and in a much brighter selection of colours too. I am sorely tempted by the Sea Green, just the thing to brighten up a very drab day. I'll pop in later to have a look!

I wonder why all the new Centigrade coats only go up to an XL when they used to go up to a XXXL. I think they will lose a lot of sales unless larger sizes didn't sell well.

Bizarrely I've got two Centigrade coats. I've had one for a while and that's a roomy fit and a 1XL. My other coat is a recent purchase and an equally roomy fit but that's an XL. I didn't buy it before it had reviews on it because there was no 2XL.

Not sure if that helps but I would definitely order an XL in future.

I've only bought one before. :up:

The TSV too short, but I did like a grey sort of military come duffle coat style I saw earlier today.
Yes I liked it too and it has micro fleece on the inside of the fabric. It did appear a bit crumpled though.

Latest posts

Back