Centigrade TSV 21/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is a really"shot in the dark" but I note on the liz Earle body oil thread the You tube clip of Q's spring press release shows a pink quilted jacket that looks new to me, I wonder if that could be it, could be completely wrong but you never know!!

i like my centigrade coats good vfm . this one looks like a lamb curly fleece rather than the plusher long fur type. i have some uggs in this silver finish and people just comment on them all the time even men

Oh I like the look of that, wonder how much it is,, was looking something a bit heavier but this might just do. Like the lighter colour though. Thank you SCW, your a star ;)

Thanks Ian, bit tongue in cheek but do you know what's going to be removable lol?
I really like the light colour - may have to have this.

Thanks Ian, I missed that from your post in eagerness to click on the link. It was the website itself where I noticed the end of the sentence was missing.
Thank you DJ x

Thank you that's even better as it means it's designed to be worn either way. I'd rather have the removable belt than hood.

Not that I would dream of buying this mac but I would rather a hood, keep me hair dry!!! :giggle:

Thank you that's even better as it means it's designed to be worn either way. I'd rather have the removable belt than hood.

Not that I would dream of buying this mac but I would rather a hood, keep me hair dry!!! :giggle:

I can see your point Sazza but I'd rather have damp hair than look like a sack of spuds :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back