Catherine Huntley's Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think someone at QVC towers has told all the females to grow their hair, as most of the female presnters now have similar hair styles, and lost thier individuality.
I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them started resembling all those WAG wannabes.:eek:

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them started resembling all those WAG wannabes.:eek:[/QU
Yeah, and how most of them dressed like they are going out for the night when flogging jewllerey, which would not be too bad in the evening but they do it it in the day as well.

I think Catherine's hair suits her much better than when it was dark. I think Alison Y. is having problems keeping hers in the new style. I prefer Ali Keenan with shorter hair and as for Pippa surely all that redying of her hair cant be doing it any good?

Can someone alter the title of this thread please? People may not like her hair, but calling her by her surname is very rude imo.

oh for gawds sake Loops lets not change ST.com into "PC world" please. People can call people what they like within reason.

Latest posts

Back