Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice Alison Hammond has lost a bit of weight. I wonder if she's decided to start the jab. I suppose she'll be lying through her rather nice teeth and telling us it's diet and exercise. Though it'll be more likely she'll take payment to push some kind of wonder supplement than admit it's the jab. Reminds me of another Alison doing that at the moment...

I notice Alison Hammond has lost a bit of weight. I wonder if she's decided to start the jab. I suppose she'll be lying through her rather nice teeth and telling us it's diet and exercise. Though it'll be more likely she'll take payment to push some kind of wonder supplement than admit it's the jab. Reminds me of another Alison doing that at the moment...
Or maybe it’s that having a much younger boyfriend has given her more interesting things to do than eat…….😏

Or maybe it’s that having a much younger boyfriend has given her more interesting things to do than eat…….😏
My partner is a lot younger than I am but I’ve lost weight by eating healthily and not using injections or medication. The only drawback, although it’s a nice one, is that I’ve had to buy a lot of new clothes.

Where is the fat going though ? Shes lost a lot in a short time, so think about the wrinkly skin thats left. Last year due to illness - fluid on lung /pneumonia- (lived solely on water and fruit teas for 6 weeks) I lost 4 stone and my naked body looked horrendous with the wrinkles. Immune system almost gave out, with mouth sores and hair falling out, so I had to slowly start eating again.
Who knows the side effects of this injection, but if it works for some .....

Where is the fat going though ? Shes lost a lot in a short time, so think about the wrinkly skin thats left. Last year due to illness - fluid on lung /pneumonia- (lived solely on water and fruit teas for 6 weeks) I lost 4 stone and my naked body looked horrendous with the wrinkles. Immune system almost gave out, with mouth sores and hair falling out, so I had to slowly start eating again.
Who knows the side effects of this injection, but if it works for some .....
Sorry to hear of your illness and glad you are healthy again. Your 'horrendous' wrinkles will fill out now that you are starting to eat normally again.

Falling in love can make you melt like a candle.

Falling in love? Who 'falls in love' over the age of about 14? Of course, if you have some sort of mental disorder I suppose it's possible. I don't rule that out for Catherine. I can see Miss Huntley 'falling in love' with an ex soldier with PTSD. (a) it's a bandwagon she can get on, (b) he'll probably be fit but a bit thick (always a bonus), (c) he'll have bouts of uncontrollable rage that she can't handle so she can break-up with him with no criticism. Trust me ... I consulted the Tarot. :)

Her weight has fluctuated over the years. Maybe she is slimmer when there’s no love interest on the scene. It concentrates the mind.I certainly gained weight after marriage and it was difficult to get off. She is looking good so well done.
It's interesting how our weight can fluctuate with different life changes. It's great to hear she's looking good! Keep up the good work!

It's interesting how our weight can fluctuate with different life changes. It's great to hear she's looking good! Keep up the good work!
She is looking very good. Now, how to keep the weight off, is the question. We're always reading how the majority of diets eventually don't work, and people end up weighing more than when they started the diet. Mind you, I don't think she looked bad before she lost the weight. I hope she didn't get rid of her old clothes.

She is looking very good. Now, how to keep the weight off, is the question. We're always reading how the majority of diets eventually don't work, and people end up weighing more than when they started the diet. Mind you, I don't think she looked bad before she lost the weight. I hope she didn't get rid of her old clothes.
I'm pretty sure that Chuntley is a woman who has a 'thin' wardrobe, a 'medium' wardrobe, and an 'oh-my-god-look-at-the-size-of-me' wardrobe. Like a lot of us, really.

Latest posts

Back