Cash in the Attic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope - I don't recognise him at all, and I have been watching QVC since it started!

Gary Purden and Angus Purden are the same person, I'm sure. There was a thread about this a while back and it was mentioned that his real name is Angus and he changed it to present on QVC. I do know that if it is his brother, they are identical twins because he sounds and looks exactly the same.

He was the presenter all the female presenters glorified before he started to present saying he was gorgeous, you just wait till you see him etc. Then he didn't stay long.

Gary Purden and Angus Purden are the same person, I'm sure. There was a thread about this a while back and it was mentioned that his real name is Angus and he changed it to present on QVC. I do know that if it is his brother, they are identical twins because he sounds and looks exactly the same.

He was the presenter all the female presenters glorified before he started to present saying he was gorgeous, you just wait till you see him etc. Then he didn't stay long.[/QUOT

I remember watching Angus Purden and Dave Wellman presenting the diy programme and thinking " Gary and Angus are the spitting image of each other, but you can still tell the difference". Perhaps he just wore his hair a little differently. If they are one and the same, what's the point in messing around with names?

Forgot to mention in my previous post, but he used to do a diy programme with builder Dave Wellman.
If you saw a picture of both Angus and Gary, they do look slightly different.
The programme on Channel 4 was 'Room for Improvement'. They're still showing it on More 4.

Latest posts

Back