Can't access forum site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I'm getting all kinds of weird messages like I have to wait for 15 seconds before I can submit a post. What's that about?

I've been having a bit of trouble for a few weeks, but am on now... complete with some rather spicy ads :mysmilie_466:

i GET A 404 ERROR, AND WHEN I GO TO GOOGLE I GET 'THIS SITE MAY BE HACKED' SO I MANUALLY SEARCHED FOR THE SITE AND IT'S OK. I HAVE GOOGLE CHROME AND IT'S ON MY MOST VISITED SITES TABS SO I'LL HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT AND ADD A NEW ONE.

I am having a problem with posting. When I do post a page comes up asking if I want to Leave The Page or Stay On Page. I click leave and my post goes through twice with print over the top looking like double vision. I have to come out of the thread to get rid of it. Oh if you click Stay you post does not go through

Yes sometimes when I post a comment it's coming up with a message on the top of the "today's posts" bar, something to do with "variables" and it looks like it does if you want to edit, so I just press "today's posts" at the top and I'll see that it's ok, it doesn't duplicate then.

Just adding that it only seems to happen if replying with someone's quote, post a straight forward comment and it's ok.

Last edited:
I am having a problem with posting. When I do post a page comes up asking if I want to Leave The Page or Stay On Page. I click leave and my post goes through twice with print over the top looking like double vision. I have to come out of the thread to get rid of it. Oh if you click Stay you post does not go through
I had that when I used my PC but not so far on the iPad.

Yes sometimes when I post a comment it's coming up with a message on the top of the "today's posts" bar, something to do with "variables" and it looks like it does if you want to edit, so I just press "today's posts" at the top and I'll see that it's ok, it doesn't duplicate then.

Just adding that it only seems to happen if replying with someone's quote, post a straight forward comment and it's ok.

When I respond to a post it tells me that I have to wait 15 seconds before I can post again, however, if I click on the 'forum' button it seems to resolve this.

One thing that is worrying me a bit is the number of Private Browsing requests that my Kaspersky is blocking at the moment on this site. I do realise that all sites try to collect information for marketing purposes and most sites that I visit show about 5 or so requests, occasionally a few more. This site is showing 67 requests on this page alone which seems unusual?

Still having issues, it's now saying site could have been hacked when I try to log in!

Anyway shed any light? :mysmilie_10:

It was only last night that I discovered that you had to click the menu button to bring up the forum heading. I had been thinking that the Ideal World page that comes up was the only one that was working.

Latest posts

Back