Button it, James

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
James Lavers is a good looking boy and pleasant to watch, but at moment is presenting an Acer laptop with so many of his shirt buttons open I can almost see the fluff in his belly button.

Button it James. It's not classy.

...says the bear who's got his hands in his pants. I think James is hot. :nod:

Saw him presenting the other day with a low cut t-shirt under a jacket and thought he was part of Take That.
Quite a good presenter but he does get carried away a little, not a patch on his Dad but better than some recent tech guests.
Definately eye candy for the ladies¬ lol

Afraid he doesn't do it for me,and he has one of those carefully trimmed little beards aimed at disguising a double chin!
As for the unbuttoned shirt...very unsuitable for shopping TV and more suited to a 1970's sitcom,very tacky!

Saw him presenting the other day with a low cut t-shirt under a jacket and thought he was part of Take That.
Quite a good presenter but he does get carried away a little, not a patch on his Dad but better than some recent tech guests.
Definately eye candy for the ladies¬ lol

and not just the ladies. slurp.:nod:

Ooh Er! Missus!

James Lavers is a good looking boy and pleasant to watch, but at moment is presenting an Acer laptop with so many of his shirt buttons open I can almost see the fluff in his belly button.

Button it James. It's not classy.

Nice looking fella but yes, dress code all wrong for the task in hand. Tacky!

Definitely needs to shift a couple of stone and then he would be HOT!

I didn't know who you were talking about until tonight when I flicked over and there he was. Talk about an OMG moment [I have so few these days].

I agree that you don't need that on a salesman when he's trying to flog you something. Whether he is an Adonis or a swamp donkey, surely that kind of distraction cannot be good for sales. I couldn't hear what he was selling as his chest hair just kept yelling "Look at me!"

If that was [Oh how I miss] Anthony H I'd have needed my oxygen mask.

Latest posts

Back