Bronzo TSV 3/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jaynebelinda

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what it is going to be? On QVC USA today it is a watch. Wonder îf there is any chance we might be getting it.:thinking:

I will be interested in this - I got the middle sized hoop earrings last time and am impressed by them. :happy:

Hi - thanks for that - the first link is showing as sold out now - did you see what the TSV price was going to be by any chance? L x:wonder:

It looks nice but would have to be a bargain to tempt me...still think the name Bronzo sounds like a cross between metal polish and a dog biscuit!

I think this bracelet was on the last show but cant remember the price but know I was interested at the time

what has happened to the days when TSVs were new items? the Nour one tonight has been on since they came to Q cos I bought it at the time.

I think this bracelet was on the last show but cant remember the price but know I was interested at the time

what has happened to the days when TSVs were new items? the Nour one tonight has been on since they came to Q cos I bought it at the time.

this is a brand new bracelet it was not on the last shows there were similar but not the same

Does anyone know, is Bronzo Italia the new name for Bronzallure, or is it a different brand altogether? I bought a bronzallue necklace which I like, and may be interested in this bracelet. When you do a search for Bronzallure on the US site it brings up Bronzo Italia.

Think there is a Bronzo Italia 50cm necklace with these links. Noticed that the another chunky bracelet in the range is reviewed as being lovely but a bit likely to get pulled undone because of the magnetic catch. Think if I were tempted to get it I would get a jeweller to put a fine safety chain on it.

I have just received it (and the matching necklace). I love them. I couldn't work out how to undo the bracelet (forgot about the magnet) and just put it on without undoing it and the magnet didn't open in the attempt. When I did discover it, it took some pulling on it to open.

Latest posts

Back