Birkenstock Thursday 12th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they are very nice,I think qvc will beat that price,I have lots of birkis ,too many really,about 17 pairs at the last count oops and I have ordered some yellow patent from their own website tonite,not everyones cup of tea I know but I have wanted them for ages!! I have a radley bag to match them perfectly!!....now to break the news to the other half..........he will go bonkers,just spent a fortune on holiday...........

they are very nice,I think qvc will beat that price,I have lots of birkis ,too many really,about 17 pairs at the last count oops and I have ordered some yellow patent from their own website tonite,not everyones cup of tea I know but I have wanted them for ages!! I have a radley bag to match them perfectly!!....now to break the news to the other half..........he will go bonkers,just spent a fortune on holiday...........

Why is it that men do not understand that you can never have enough shoes???? They have trillions of scredrivers in different sizes!!!!!!!::smirk:

Under £30 Kathy just said...plus p&p ofcourse!

I could be tempted, I wonder what other colours they'll have, other than the pink Kathy is wearing.

Jude x

Under £30 Kathy just said...plus p&p ofcourse!

I could be tempted, I wonder what other colours they'll have, other than the pink Kathy is wearing.

Jude x

I would say defo black and bronze,they usually do those in a tsv
I would love to see real bright options like lime green too and a bright blue option

Further down the search page I found this:

QVC - Betula by Brickenstock Burma Patent Sandal for£27.54 at QVC ...Save money on big brand names with Discount Codes, money off coupons, and vouchers. With over 2000 online shops to browse you can save on all your sho

when you click through to the site http://www.discountvouchers.co.uk/v16982.html

theres no more info, but the price for the B&W TSV is further down the page and the offer is for tomorrow only, so may be an indication of price.

I have just tried to look for them but can't find them, but they're clogs and really flourescent, holograpic silver. I got them in a sale on Amazon ages ago........classy!!:hi:

sounds like they might be magma silver. I have the three strap version and I just love them. Can't help watching the colours change when I wear them. Some styles still available on amazon uk and baumhaus. Sorry, no idea how to do links to websites.

I suprised myself and have gone for the black, thought I would most probably go for the pink.

Me too

Hi,
I went for the black ones too. I like shiny black patent. I love the new smilies, by the way.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

looks like the 5pm showing is going to be the last, does anyone know of any birkenstock oto's ?:happy:

I was disappointed. Decided to buy a pair of ebay as they are more funky. Why can we not have a better choice of styles like QVC US?

I am sulking!:sad:

Latest posts

Back