Bill Clinton look-alike?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's how one of the presenters described himself yesterday

Can you guess who?

PS It wasn't Julian.

yep it was Dale I heard him say it - think it was during a diamonique show? I thought eh?! he is a man with grey hair possibly of a similar age but facially I don't think he looks anything like him other than they both seem to have fair skin that can look a bit flushed

Agree its only the hair thats the same colour. Dale lacks the charisma of the dishy Mr Clinton!

Poor old Dale. I reckon all the presenters are very vain in their own ways. In his favour, a few days ago he read out quite a rude twitter message referring to his large fangs. I don't really know why he bothered with it at all but he said that he'd always had the fangs and was surprised they'd only just been noticed. Took it all very well. I think he's among the few quite watchable presenters.

"He did not have sex with that woman". Hopefully, the only similarity between Dale and the narcissistic 42nd US President, is the hair.

Agree its only the hair thats the same colour. Dale lacks the charisma of the dishy Mr Clinton!

Exactly. Clinton exudes sex appeal seemingly without trying . Even though we all know his "back story" many women will find him very attractive. I find Dale arrogant and tbh rather seedy and smarmy.

I just don't get the Clinton Factor. Don't find him at all charismatic or sexual. To me he's just a dork who acts like he's a College Champ. As for the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" lots of blokes do not see that "act" as "sex" for some strange reason.

Bill Clinton has a relaxed and easy way with him and Dale has a bit of that but isn't the appeal of such men more to do with brains and power than looks? Not sure what Dale would have to offer in that department - staff discount on your diamonique maybe?

Poor old Bill is looking a bit haggard these days as is his wife. Maybe they could use some beauty by Q. :)

Poor old Bill is looking a bit haggard these days as is his wife. Maybe they could use some beauty by Q. :)
It's since he lost all that weight.

Dale just tries too hard. Bill has a more laid back, easy humour. The southern drawl doesn't hurt either.

If Dale doesn't have the wit to realize he's setting himself up, then he definitely does NOT have the Clinton factor. What a stupid and irrelevant thing to say.

Latest posts

Back