Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
have just had a look at the website and can not get over the prices, for what is essentially silver tone jewellery. Blimey when did fashion jewellery get soooooooo expensive? It makes Lola Rose look cheap by comparison :smirk::giggle:

I agree.
I think the prices of this range are outrageous.
I used the price box price selection thingy a 10 of her items are over £100.00 !

I do love some of the pieces but they're too expensive, given they're not silver or even stainless steel.

I wear two silver bead bracelets most day. I bought them both (at different times) from QVC. They're identical except I've put a Rose gold heart charm on one. So it's that sort of style and probably cost a wee bit more but at least it's silver and gold and not "silver tone".

I quite liked a charm style bracelet they had on before but it was forty odd bliddy squids Might have thought it was worth a look if it had been about a tenner. Robbing sods.

I agree. Think pieces look great, love the look of them in fact, but prices far too steep.

Does anyone know how these pieces are for the allergy sensitive? I am fine with silver, gold, stainless steel (and platinum!) but not generally with base metals, it's probably a nickel allergy; I get an itchy red rash where the metal has been on the skin quite quickly. I'm generally not ok with Marks & Sparks trinkets even when they're supposedly hypo allergenic, which is a shame and one reason why I'm a bit of a sucker for all the silver stuff at Q! Any experiences with Bibi from the sensitive skinned among us?

xx

I bought the big bobbly stretch bracelet with the heart and roman head medallion for just under a tenner from a little 'hippy' shop ! Totally identical to the one being flogged by BB for almost £60. The shop had other identical items too, so how BB and qvc can justify their prices is beyond belief !

Just don't get it myself - looks like market-stall tat :smirk: And the guest who presents it looks like she should be working on a market-stall

its been a while since the term "market stall tat" was resurrected so thank you Phil.

and i agree, common as muck and so is the guest.

It all sells to footballers' WAGS apparently, and we all know just what aesthetes and paragons of refined, exquisite taste THEY are :nod:

A lot of it reminds me of the Barbie play jewellery my sister had: all oversized hearts and stars. :taphead:

I bet drag queens go MAD for this sort of thing!

Last edited:
I always think 'trailer trash' when I see it (the jewellery, not the people wearing it!). Ridiculously over-priced. And why does everything have to be HEARTS? I guess because they're easy and symetrical. Why can't we have leaves, or elephants, or bananas or something...

I always think 'trailer trash' when I see it (the jewellery, not the people wearing it!). Ridiculously over-priced. And why does everything have to be HEARTS? I guess because they're easy and symetrical. Why can't we have leaves, or elephants, or bananas or something...

You've forgotten the skulls, too...

Just the thing to get granny: a bracelet with a skull on it :tongue:

I remember looking a while back and there were loads of reviews saying they turned their arms green.:frown:

Green arms is all the rage apparently, if it has the name 'Bibi' scrawled all over it :giggle:

I watched a bit of her show last night while ad breaks were on. Jewellery was over priced and the woman herself, she was so Essex - no offence to people from essex, I am originally from Essex but her voice, can just imagine her on Romford market and talk about overdone and tangoed - but they could see her from space.

I've always thought this was cheap looking tat of the highest (or lowest) order. Plus the woman who sells it looks like a WAG's Mother or something, very nasty and gaudy. I make my own bracelets and sell them for charity - they look tons better than this rubbish and I charge £3 tops.

Latest posts

Back