Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't imagine the new Rhubarb & Elderflower Fragranced Elasticer, I don't like the idea of my hair smelling like rhubarb, I'll stick with the original I think!

Any idea what’s coming up in April? Tarte would be nice )))

If I remember correctly its either April or May that has the Laura Geller Supersize Balance and Brighten as a BPOTM? It was posted in a Laura Geller TSV thread at the start of the year, I am really looking forward to that!

Yes. And maybe it will be part of the TSV as I don't think a new product will be BPOTM. Didn't they put new products in a TSV?

I think (just guessing) that there will be the new hand cream spf 50+ in the next TSV.

Ps: Just checked M&S and AH Beauty Sleep Power Peel is not showing, was supposed to be available in M&S from January 2016.

Michelle said on FB that the new Beauty Sleep product will launch on April 1 on QVC UK.:)

I agree, the Rejuvenating Cream is great. Does it also contain retinol? I think the active ingredient is the same acid found in Liquid Gold, isn't it?

I can't remember any beads in it but that's because I had the old one I guess, many moons ago.

Latest posts

Back