Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beautiful packaging (not really terribly important in the greater scheme of things) - very festive-looking. I don't need it, though.

Was thinking that matte glow seems an oxymoron.

Has anyone tried it? I really like the look of it, dazzled by the packaging :wink: and think it looks nice... but is it any use? Is it worth £30?

Has anyone tried it? I really like the look of it, dazzled by the packaging :wink: and think it looks nice... but is it any use? Is it worth £30?

It's good value when you consider that 9g of Mineral Veil is anything from £16 to £21 and this BPOTM is 24g. Not sure whether the "matte glow" bit is unique to this product??

Having said that, I'm not buying as I have plenty and rarely use it at the moment.

I love this serum it works brilliantly on my hair.

Can you tell me what you like about it?
I know the shampoo and conditioner got good reviews when it was a try me price, I want something that stops me losing so much hair, I have fine hair and quite a lot of it but I seem to lose an awful lot, particularly when I wash it,
Thanks

Can you tell me what you like about it?
I know the shampoo and conditioner got good reviews when it was a try me price, I want something that stops me losing so much hair, I have fine hair and quite a lot of it but I seem to lose an awful lot, particularly when I wash it,
Thanks

I have fine hair and find this gives it bounce and shine,I also like the fact it can be used on dry hair,not tried the shampoo & conditioner yet,this will have to be a good price as I can buy it for $20 from the supermarket in Florida.

I have fine hair and find this gives it bounce and shine,I also like the fact it can be used on dry hair,not tried the shampoo & conditioner yet,this will have to be a good price as I can buy it for $20 from the supermarket in Florida.

This made me smile ! I've been back 4 weeks from my annual Florida holiday during which I do most of my Christmas shopping. I have never felt so miserable to be home. I so miss the shopping over there, not just the prices but the vast selection and options, the ease of finding stuff, pulling up outside the store with free parking, etc etc.

Sorry to digress, I'll go and look through my new stash for some 'retail therapy' !

Which supermarket in Florida?

This made me smile ! I've been back 4 weeks from my annual Florida holiday during which I do most of my Christmas shopping. I have never felt so miserable to be home. I so miss the shopping over there, not just the prices but the vast selection and options, the ease of finding stuff, pulling up outside the store with free parking, etc etc.

Sorry to digress, I'll go and look through my new stash for some 'retail therapy' !
I'm here in Florida now,so doing plenty of shopping.:mysmilie_48:

Emporer's new clothes for me. It's going back. Looks powdery, mattifies only for an hour or so and is stangely dry and gritty on. I could have lived with it, but it irritates my eyes badly.

ETA: Am looking forward to trying the serum - better get the BM back soon to pay for it!

I realise that we pay more for imported goods but January's BPOTM is a rip off,I've just bought the same size for the equivalent of £12 from Wallmart.

Latest posts

Back