Beauty Day - What Have You Bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i've gone for 2 of LG's spacklettes collection and the phenomenal foundation and LE's handwash and hand repair collection and LD dressed to thrill collection I lurve the new purple and silver best not order anything else though but the ez pay helps a lot:ellie:

Oh Jo,you'll be the death of me!!!!
Have just gone for the spacklette set & also the LE handwash kit :11:
I hope to God my hubby is working away when the parcels start arriving :54:

Went for the tsv in Fruity/Floral,the Bonne Mere Soaps,men's Shower Gels & the Sweet Almond Liquid Soap Duo.
I'm trying hard not to watch any more especially after spending a small fortune on BCC night :54:

Marz hon, you always make me feel better lol

Actually today has been useful to cross off some gifts on my Christmas list using the EP.

I am trying to resist buying the L'Occitane Almond Shower Duo that Donna mentioned - I LURVE that and it's on EP... but i've spent too much - help!!! :54:

Marz hon, you always make me feel better lol

Actually today has been useful to cross off some gifts on my Christmas list using the EP.

I am trying to resist buying the L'Occitane Almond Shower Duo that Donna mentioned - I LURVE that and it's on EP... but i've spent too much - help!!! :54:

Nice to know I'm good for something,Fraggs :53:
I got the Almond Shower Oil ( also the Grape)the last time they were on ez pays.Keeping them for the dds Christmas beauty hampers :1:

Nice to know I'm good for something,Fraggs :53:
I got the Almond Shower Oil ( also the Grape)the last time they were on ez pays.Keeping them for the dds Christmas beauty hampers :1:

You're good for much more than that honey xx

Maybe one year you could add a poor and neglected moderator who has been busting her hump around here for way too long to your Christmas hamper list?...

lgfp1425+puss-in-boots-sad-eyes-shrek-2-poster.jpg

:54::54::54::54::54::54:

You're good for much more than that honey xx

Maybe one year you could add a poor and neglected moderator who has been busting her hump around here for way too long to your Christmas hamper list?...

lgfp1425+puss-in-boots-sad-eyes-shrek-2-poster.jpg

:54::54::54::54::54::54:

Thanks for that,Fraggs x
Ok,consider yourself added to the list :1:

Ive gone for the LG easy on the eyes mainly because of the reviews but now I am wondering will it be any good with my BE ?

ffb

Was going to resist as haven't bought a L'Occitane TSV before from what I can remember but it got the better off me so have gone for it in Fruity Floral.

Looking forward now to receiving it :1:

I havent brought anything :( , i really carnt at the min with xmas and holiday to pay for ,
I have to tighten my belt which does my head in lol

I haven't ordered anything, I ordered a few things on BCC night and I have overspent this month so I will already be "behind" when I get paid this week. So why don't I just switch off and stop being tempted? Anyone else the same?

Latest posts

Back