Beauty Day - What Have You Bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gave them a miss too.Far too many hand dreams to use & they are only small sizes,after all :1:
Did you go for the other Fran Wilson set?

Well Done you, the sizes were a bit tiny but nicely boxed for gifts, I would have rather spent the money on a large size of the shea butter hand cream.

No I didnt go for another Fran Wilson set, checked my account and saw how much I had spent on Beauty this week :11:
I also got 2 FW sets from BCC incase anyone missed it so I have a spare set of that already so dont need anymore.

I went a little bit mad (again) - those easy pays were way too tempting.....I got L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil Duo - the only L'Occitane product I actually like really - Fran Wilson 12 Piece Gold Mine Collection, Laura Geller Sunswept Blush n Brighten, Laura Geller Wonder Wand - oh dear. Cornflakes for tea again! :54:

I only started shopping with QVC a couple of weeks ago,the smashbox TSV.

I am now glued to see what the next ones are and could have gone mad yesterday,so many new things that I now want to try!!:32:

I decided on limiting myself and got the Liz Earle 11 piece set,peeps seem to rave over her range and I thought it would be a good way to try a few pieces to see which I like.:1:

I bought the l'occitane handcream duo, best handcream ive ever used and a great smell.

i was almost tempted by the laura geller caulk pencil concealer, i dont use a concealer but since getting the smashbox tsv and using the halo for the first time(which im loving) i feel i may need to use a concealer first.

I only started shopping with QVC a couple of weeks ago,the smashbox TSV.

I am now glued to see what the next ones are and could have gone mad yesterday,so many new things that I now want to try!!:32:

I decided on limiting myself and got the Liz Earle 11 piece set,peeps seem to rave over her range and I thought it would be a good way to try a few pieces to see which I like.:1:

Oh yes, sweetpea, you'll soon realise that you're on a slippery (spending) slope and there's no turning back! Enjoy your LE buy, and let us know what you think of the range (I like everything that I've tried from LE and look forward to trying more!):1:

2 X fruity TSVs, a Decleor 400ml Cleanser and Toner set that I certainly dont need, an Elemis mens kit.................................................

I bought the l'occitane handcream duo, best handcream ive ever used and a great smell.

i was almost tempted by the laura geller caulk pencil concealer, i dont use a concealer but since getting the smashbox tsv and using the halo for the first time(which im loving) i feel i may need to use a concealer first.

I found the caulk really dry to apply, am sure that under the hot QVC studio lights products soften slightly and are much easier to apply.

I use amazing cosmetics 223 734 http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223734/walk.yah.UKHB-U352 - which is fab and gives great coverage.

On days when I want a lighter coverage I use Benefit Erase Paste 225 823
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225823/walk.yah.UKHB-U074

thanks Beauty Sleuth,

I think the lighter coverage one could be what i need as my skin isnt bad for breakouts just a bit of pigmentation on my forehead

My Leighton Denny Hydra Flex serum is still showing as In Process.
I did receive an emailing listing my easy payments on it and the L'Occitane Almond Oil duo which has shipped. I got my Make Room email for that one.

Latest posts

Back